Download the Top 10 Emerging Master Data Management Risks Infographic
Be sure your process works with project and business leaders to identify Master Data Management requirements; design, develop, implement, and maintain master data solutions; lead the overall direction and execution of key data quality strategies, analyzing data for full life cycle of a project and guide development team with technical Integration via API or ETL.
- Define Master Data.
- Manage the governance of item data and changes over time.
- Manage the ever increasing volume and complexity of your data.
- Implement your Master Data Management effectively.
- Assemble and use metrics.
- Treat Master Data in clouds, outsourcing and off shoring.
- Know which of the data models must be mapped.
- Go about figuring out when and if your organization is ready for MDM.
- Ensure your data is authentic.
- Determine whether your MDM work is successful.
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2,447 Master Data Management critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates 2,447 results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities guide will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Guide will help you plan and manage your Master Data Management roadmap.
Table Of Contents
About The Art of Service
Master Data Management Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Master Data Management Capabilities And Their
- Priority - Must Have # From 16018 To 20017
- Priority - Should Have # From 12014 To 16018
- Priority - Ought to Have From 8010 To 12014
- Priority - Might Have # From 4006 To 8010
- Priority - Could Have # From 2 To 4006
You're in good company. Join:
Markem-Imaje, Google, Avalon Healthcare Solutions, Amazon.com Services LLC, Procter and Gamble, US Forest Service, Costco Wholesale, US Bureau of Land Management, US Internal Revenue Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Ameriprise Financial, Amex, USAA, Bloomberg, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies, Resilience, Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, KIND, Danone, US Department of State – Agency Wide, Ball Corporation, Apple, State of Hawaii, Steelcase, General Dynamics Mission Systems, Inc, Adaptive Biotechnologies, US Customs and Border Protection, Louis Vuitton, Stryker, Nestle USA, JetBlue Airways Corporation, Lennox International, YETI Coolers, Citi