Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Railcar Fleet Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Railcar Fleet Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Railcar Fleet Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Railcar Fleet Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Railcar Fleet Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Has your legal team reviewed all contracts with supply chain partners to understand what might be your organizations residual responsibilities and liabilities in case of an accident?
- Does your organization currently use a formal decision-making process to make equipment maintenance, repair, and/or replacement decisions on individual pieces of equipment?
- How can real-time information be collected and integrated into the fleet planning and scheduling decision process to make a more precise and practical plan?
- Do you comment on the capital needs for the business for the period ahead, including your organization of the current fleet and any requirements foreseen?
- Does the property management system assure that the optimal quantity and quality of property is acquired to support the mission for which it is acquired?
- How many years of detailed fuel transactions including dates, meters and gallons are available either in the fleet management system or fuel system?
- Are there any day-to-day additional administrative steps necessary for your organization to ensure the software and data successfully integrate?
- What is the correct fleet size and mix for to serve a projected train schedule in the future, while holding the level of train delay constant?
- Does your organization possess adequate financial strength and have access to lines of credit and/or assets that can be easily collateralized?
- Have you informed staff of the potential consequences of failing to adhere to the terms and conditions of your fleet management policy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Railcar Fleet Management book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Railcar Fleet Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Railcar Fleet Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Railcar Fleet Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Railcar Fleet Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Railcar Fleet Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Railcar Fleet Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Railcar Fleet Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews, and tests to trace schedule?
- Risk Management Plan: What are the cost, schedule and resource impacts if the risk does occur?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Risk Management Plan: What is the impact to the Railcar Fleet Management project if the item is not resolved in a timely fashion?
- Change Management Plan: Are there resource implications for your communications strategy?
- Earned Value Status: Where is evidence-based earned value in your organization reported?
- Initiating Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Railcar Fleet Management project?
- Executing Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
- Network Diagram: What is the probability of completing the Railcar Fleet Management project in less that xx days?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Is there anything unique in this Railcar Fleet Management projects scope statement that will affect resources?
Step-by-step and complete Railcar Fleet Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Railcar Fleet Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Railcar Fleet Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Railcar Fleet Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Railcar Fleet Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Railcar Fleet Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Railcar Fleet Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Railcar Fleet Management project with this in-depth Railcar Fleet Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Railcar Fleet Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Railcar Fleet Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Railcar Fleet Management investments work better.
This Railcar Fleet Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.