Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Fleet Management Team Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Fleet Management Team related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Fleet Management Team specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Fleet Management Team Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Fleet Management Team improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- How do you securely deploy the credentials in an automated manner across the fleet of web server instances, which can number in the hundreds, while retaining the ability to roll back if needed?
- Has your legal team reviewed all contracts with supply chain partners to understand what might be your organizations residual responsibilities and liabilities in case of an accident?
- Have you considered the amount of unnecessary printing that occurs in your organization every day or the time allocated to managing and maintaining your printer fleet?
- Does the property management system assure that the optimal quantity and quality of property is acquired to support the mission for which it is acquired?
- Is the carriers standard for safe driving performance sufficiently challenging that it would serve to highlight areas for fleet safety improvement?
- Does your organization possess adequate financial strength and have access to lines of credit and/or assets that can be easily collateralized?
- What are the specific requirements for materials for the ITS functions serving to improve the safety of hazardous materials transportation?
- How much time do you or your team spend running the same reports, building the same graphs or creating the same charts on a regular basis?
- Can plans cascade into meaningful and integrated strategies for the Revenue-optimization, Scheduling, Fleet-Planning and Sales functions?
- Have you informed staff of the potential consequences of failing to adhere to the terms and conditions of your fleet management policy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Fleet Management Team book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Fleet Management Team self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Fleet Management Team Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Fleet Management Team areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Fleet Management Team Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Fleet Management Team projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Fleet Management Team Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Fleet Management Team project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Risk Audit: Has risk management been considered when planning an event?
- Change Request: Should staff call into the helpdesk or go to the website?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: How do you assist them to be as productive as possible?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the actual costs used for variance analysis reconcilable with data from the accounting system?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a provider selected based upon defined evaluation criteria?
- Lessons Learned: Was any formal risk assessment carried out at the start of the Fleet Management Team project, and was this followed up during the Fleet Management Team project?
- Project Scope Statement: Have you been able to easily identify success criteria and create objective measurements for each of the Fleet Management Team project scopes goal statements?
- Planning Process Group: Professionals want to know what is expected from them; what are the deliverables?
- Lessons Learned: How well were your expectations met regarding the extent of your involvement in the Fleet Management Team project (effort, time commitments, etc.)?
Step-by-step and complete Fleet Management Team Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Fleet Management Team project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Fleet Management Team project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Fleet Management Team project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Fleet Management Team project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Fleet Management Team project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Fleet Management Team project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Fleet Management Team project with this in-depth Fleet Management Team Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Fleet Management Team projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Fleet Management Team and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Fleet Management Team investments work better.
This Fleet Management Team All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.