Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Do you have a research office, or other entity, that has a data warehouse that contains information where the individuals being assessed can be identified directly or indirectly?
- How does your organization deal with the explosive growth of its database size and the growing number of regulations that restrict how long data can ÃÂÃÂ or must ÃÂÃÂ be retained?
- How do you go about extracting the data from the other systems, transforming it to meet the data warehouse specifications, and ultimately load it into the data warehouse?
- Are you considering any Logical Data Warehouse or Data Virtualization feature which would enable combined data and query from the DW and the Big Data?
- Does your organization ensure the integrity and consistency of all data stored in electronic form, as databases, data warehouses and data archives?
- Which technical deployment option has single application runs in a single schema, and in a single sap hana database as part of an sap hana system?
- What kinds of information, internal to your organization, might be found in a data warehouse that would be useful to marketing personnel?
- How can a large enterprise accomplish something similar when most customers may never interact personally with organization employees?
- What is typically discovered when historical data are first extracted from legacy systems for initial into the Data Warehouse loading?
- Do you have an industry standard list of data warehouse scoring and discovery programs that can be used to increase the benefits?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse project schedule available for all SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse project team members to review?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Executing Process Group: How does a SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse project?
- Lessons Learned: How useful and complete was the SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse project document repository?
- Variance Analysis: Are your organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What innovations (if any) are developed to realize goals?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the four types of portfolios a PMO must focus on?
- Procurement Audit: Is the departments procurement function/unit well organized?
- Requirements Management Plan: How knowledgeable is the team in the proposed application area?
Step-by-step and complete SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse project with this in-depth SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse investments work better.
This SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.