Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP NetWeaver Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP NetWeaver related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP NetWeaver specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP NetWeaver Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 978 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP NetWeaver improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 978 standard requirements:
- In enterprise applications entities are typically persisted, with values representing your organization of the already stated entities. and how do you get hold of an entity from the persistence store in the first place?
- In todays market where web architecture and mobile apps are just what one might expect, and multi-site support is becoming more and more common, is there any noticeable difference between an EAM system and a CMMS?
- Does the maintenance requirement for the client software for your CM tool provide the capability to be remotely installed and updated over a Local Area Network (LAN) or Wide Area Network (WAN)?
- Who is in the roles of Chief Enterprise Architect, Enterprise Business Architect, Enterprise Information Architect, Enterprise Application/Solution Architect, Enterprise Technology Architect?
- The esb platform is a critical infrastructure service to your organization, especially as you host more applications and services over time. should it be considered a tier-1 service?
- Does your SAP business one partner offer local support and if not what costs are involved in supporting your site remotely and how often can you get someone on-site at your premises?
- Despite the number of modules, ease of integration is an important consideration both to other enterprise applications and devices. What integration tools does the vendor provide?
- Should data be modeled and standardized across Enterprise systems such as data sources, applications, EDW and Data Marts so that data and information exchanges are consistent?
- How will the enterprise technology infrastructure support massive amounts of new data gathered from RFID scans and route it to the correct applications and business processes?
- Do you feel there are areas of concern/weakness regarding SAP security that are not covered by current testing methods used by your organization or audit/test team/clients?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP NetWeaver book in PDF containing 978 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP NetWeaver self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP NetWeaver Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP NetWeaver areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP NetWeaver Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP NetWeaver projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP NetWeaver Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP NetWeaver project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all involved SAP NetWeaver project stakeholders and work groups committed to the SAP NetWeaver project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the SAP NetWeaver project sponsor clearly communicating the business case or rationale for why this SAP NetWeaver project is needed?
- Risk Register: Budget and schedule: what are the estimated costs and schedules for performing risk-related activities?
- Lessons Learned: How to write up the lesson identified _ how will you document the results of your analysis such that you have an li ready to take the next step in the ll process?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the SAP NetWeaver project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How do you determine what key skills and talents are needed to meet the objectives. Is your organization primarily focused on a specific industry?
- Procurement Audit: Is it tested periodically, whether your organizations way of handling tasks is competitive in relation to price and quality?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is cost analysis and when should it be performed?
- Risk Audit: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Planning Process Group: Professionals want to know what is expected from them; what are the deliverables?
Step-by-step and complete SAP NetWeaver Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP NetWeaver project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP NetWeaver project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP NetWeaver project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP NetWeaver project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP NetWeaver project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP NetWeaver project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP NetWeaver project with this in-depth SAP NetWeaver Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP NetWeaver projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP NetWeaver and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP NetWeaver investments work better.
This SAP NetWeaver All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.