Arrange that your organization directs project resources and/or recommends and creates internal development procedures and methodologies.
- Govern: successful technology transformations must consider the human side of change.
- Organize: user administration / system authorization.
- Manage work with project leader to keep projects on schedule and recommend needed action to meet deadlines.
- Direct: work to complete all projects on time and on schedule.
- Prepare Proof of Concept for new functional requirement and demonstrate to business teams.
- Standardize: analytical and Communication Skills.
- Organize: Risk Management fighting technological risk with enterprise technology.
Save time,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP NetWeaver Process Integration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP NetWeaver Process Integration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP NetWeaver Process Integration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP NetWeaver Process Integration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you deal with SAP NetWeaver Process Integration changes?
- What assumptions are made about the solution and approach?
- What SAP NetWeaver Process Integration events should you attend?
- How do you think the partners involved in SAP NetWeaver Process Integration would have defined success?
- What are the barriers to increased SAP NetWeaver Process Integration production?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- Are employees recognized or rewarded for performance that demonstrates the highest levels of integrity?
- Is scope creep really all bad news?
- What is measured? Why?
- What intelligence do you gather?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP NetWeaver Process Integration book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP NetWeaver Process Integration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP NetWeaver Process Integration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP NetWeaver Process Integration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
- 62 step-by-step SAP NetWeaver Process Integration Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP NetWeaver Process Integration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all SAP NetWeaver Process Integration project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the SAP NetWeaver Process Integration project team have enough people to execute the SAP NetWeaver Process Integration project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed SAP NetWeaver Process Integration project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP NetWeaver Process Integration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP NetWeaver Process Integration Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP NetWeaver Process Integration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP NetWeaver Process Integration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP NetWeaver Process Integration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP NetWeaver Process Integration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP NetWeaver Process Integration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP NetWeaver Process Integration and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP NetWeaver Process Integration investments work better.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.