Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical User-Managed Access Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any User-Managed Access related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated User-Managed Access specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the User-Managed Access Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which User-Managed Access improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How can a privacy-aware identity and access management system for enterprises be designed, which enhances security for individuals and enable consent based access for services?
- Does your byod policy clarify the systems and servers allowed for use or access on the byod-enabled device?
- What processes and policies need to be in place to ensure that there are the required levels of assurance?
- Is there a specific way and format that a data subjects data can be exported and send to the data subject?
- Does the cloud provider meet the customers needs to meet electronic discovery procedures and requirements?
- How well does your organization encourage high performance and continuous improvement among its workforce?
- How well has your organization articulated its purpose, vision and strategy to its staff and stakeholders?
- Do you manage service-level conflicts or inconsistencies resulting from disparate supplier relationships?
- Do you have agreements to ensure your providers adhere to your information security and privacy policies?
- Do you have the capability to recover data for a specific customer in the case of a failure or data loss?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the User-Managed Access book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your User-Managed Access self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the User-Managed Access Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which User-Managed Access areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough User-Managed Access Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage User-Managed Access projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step User-Managed Access Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 User-Managed Access project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to User-Managed Access project plan?
- Project Charter: What are you striving to accomplish (measurable goal(s))?
- Activity List: Is there anything planned that does not need to be here?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is directly responsible for decisions on issues important to the User-Managed Access project?
- Earned Value Status: Validation is a process of ensuring that the developed system will actually achieve the stakeholders desired outcomes; Are you building the right product? What do you validate?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What unique or lowest-cost resources does the User-Managed Access project have access to?
- WBS Dictionary: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Can the requirements be traced to the appropriate components of the solution, as well as test scripts?
- Initiating Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the User-Managed Access project?
- Team Member Status Report: Are your organizations User-Managed Access projects more successful over time?
Step-by-step and complete User-Managed Access Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 User-Managed Access project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 User-Managed Access project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 User-Managed Access project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 User-Managed Access project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 User-Managed Access project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 User-Managed Access project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any User-Managed Access project with this in-depth User-Managed Access Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose User-Managed Access projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in User-Managed Access and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make User-Managed Access investments work better.
This User-Managed Access All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.