Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Access Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Access related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Access specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Access Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Access improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Who would consider opening production systems, as order entry, inventory and customer support, to customers and partners without the ability to strictly limit data access?
- How is the quality of statistics affected by the legal and organizational environment and resources, and is there quality awareness in managing activities?
- Does the application have features that aim to improve data accessibility and quality and is ensuring data quality and accessibility a challenge and why?
- Who in your organization is authorized to develop and deploy BI/analytics tools and/or implement updated features and data access for existing systems?
- Has the researcher given assurances that all data files will be returned to the office of origin or destroyed at the conclusion of the project?
- Does it reside in multiple data stores, and if so, do you have effective processes for data cleansing, management, and end-to-end data access?
- What are the features that support organization adherence to objectivity in the production of statistics so as to maintain users confidence?
- What if the ever increasing information processing and storage capacity could be better utilized by making its data accessible more easily?
- Are operations, application/systems development and programming, and data access and control functions administered by different personnel?
- Has the researcher provided assurances that no data will be published or released in any form if a particular individual is identifiable?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Access book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Access self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Access Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Access areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Access Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Access projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Access Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Access project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Why would a Data Access project run more smoothly when change management is emphasized from the beginning?
- Change Request: What is the relationship between requirements attributes and reliability?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are internal Data Access project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Procurement Audit: Are the pages of the minutes book press pre-numbered?
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the assigned Data Access project manager a PMP (Certified Data Access project manager) and experienced?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the Data Access project cutting across the entire organization?
- Executing Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the programme?
- Activity Duration Estimates: When a risk event occurs, is the risk response evaluated and the appropriate response implemented?
- Procurement Audit: Are decisions to outsource and being part of public private partnerships closely linked to the delivery of departments core services and functions?
Step-by-step and complete Data Access Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Access project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Access project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Access project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Access project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Access project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Access project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Access project with this in-depth Data Access Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Access projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Access and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Access investments work better.
This Data Access All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.