Aggregation and analysis of data sets to provide useful insights, developing dashboards, reports, and tools for business professionals, finding out technical solutions for improvement of Data Access and usage, and understanding data needs and advising your organization on technical resources.
More Uses of the Data Access Toolkit:
- Advise on selection of technological purchases with regards to processing, Data Storage, Data Access, applications development, and systems.
- Manage work with key partners in Digital, Privacy, Security, Technology and Analytics functions to execute Data Access priorities and ensure proper controls are established.
- Customize lead efforts to maintain and revise the Data Access governance policy, inclusive of Data Access Controls and processing standards, in partnership with the Data Privacy office and legal.
- Update the existing data stack to incorporate a comprehensive and searchable data catalog which enables self service Data Access and Data Discovery.
- Supervise: work directly with developers and Technical Support personnel to anticipate and plan for productive Data Access, security and utilization.
- Collaborate with analytics and business teams to improve Data Models that feed Business Intelligence tools, increasing Data Accessibility and fostering Data Driven Decision Making across your organization.
- Lead the evaluation and implementation of emerging Data Access Control technologies, Information Systems security issues, safeguards and techniques.
- Perform Security Administration functions as granting user access, Data Access, and remote access to users on site or cloud based systems.
- Make sure that your organization complies; organizations have reached a tipping point in Data Access where the effort involved in making Data Accessible is far exceeding the value that can be created with data.
- Identify, research, and organize information to assess the appropriateness and sufficiency of available data to facilitate effective Data Access and analysis.
- Manage: work closely with the technology organizations to create an environment and architecture that makes Data Accessible to appropriate channels.
- Oversee: work closely with the technology organizations to create and environment and architecture that makes Data Accessible to appropriate channels of Access Controls.
- Be accountable for using Exploratory Testing, performance reports, or other means, evaluate poorly performing application queries and optimize or recommend optimizations to achieve highly performant Data Access.
- Arrange that your group oversees and implements projects, installs and implements server operating systems, problem solves Data Accessing for users and oversees security functions; develops and introduces environmental standards through participation in network and server design.
- Control: work closely with the engineering and Development Teams to identify non functional requirements, build out Data Visualizations and Data Access capabilities in support of business requirements.
- Devise: service oriented and distributed Application Architecture in the enterprise (web services, Data Access and persistence, client/server, etc).
- Maintain security and integrity of Data Access policy losses and system downtime and by developing backup routines for the Database Management system software and the stored data.
- Maintain security and integrity of Data Access policies, standards, and method, by establishing recovery plans to minimize data losses and system downtime and by performing back up routines for the Database Management system software and for the stored data.
- Be certain that your project develops, and implements processes for Quality Control of data sets and data use, Data Security, data sharing, and Data Access, and creates and maintains a Data Dictionary.
- Manage to design and build database schemas with integrity and scalability with Data Access layers that are optimized for performance and security.
- Develop guidelines and patterns for usage of data streaming, Data Virtualization, change data capture and direct Data Access accounting for various use cases ranging from real time data needs to legacy more static Data Warehouse architecture and techniques.
- Collaborate with teams to understand Data Access needs, recommend Data Models and create Data Structures to comply with standards and best practices.
- Systematize: for secure Data Access, ensure the data has the proper rule and setup for integrity, availability and the right confidentiality.
- Identify: design, implementation and maintenance of database solutions, management of Data Access, and resolving database performance and capacity issues.
- Provide comprehensive daily analytics support to partner teams, develop resources to empower Data Access and self service so your expertise can be leveraged where it is most impactful.
- Collaborate across functional teams to improve Data Models that feed Business Intelligence tools, increasing Data Accessibility and fostering Data Driven Decision Making across your organization.
- Ensure you succeed; understand and translate the Technical Design from the Data Architecture team into implemented physical Data Models that meet Data Governance, Enterprise Architecture and business requirements for Data Warehousing and Data Access layer.
- Establish: by removing inappropriate Data Access, enforcing security policy, and detecting advanced threats, you reduce security risk, fulfill Compliance Requirements and decrease operations expense.
- Devise: work closely with application developers and Data Analysts to design and optimize Data Access, query, reporting, and analysis strategies.
- Ensure your corporation analyzes and work with business and technical staff to assess existing Data Access and processing patterns, and designs Forward Thinking Data Architectures to meet business and technical needs.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Access Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Access related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Access specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Access Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Access improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What Data Access data do you gather or use now?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Data Access?
- What are the timeframes required to resolve each of the issues/problems?
- What are your key Data Access organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- Do quality systems drive continuous improvement?
- What qualifications are necessary?
- How sensitive must the Data Access strategy be to cost?
- What information is critical to your organization that your executives are ignoring?
- How do you improve Data Access service perception, and satisfaction?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Data Access effort?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Access book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Access self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Access Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Access areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Access Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Access projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Access Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Access project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Access project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data Access project team have enough people to execute the Data Access project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data Access project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Data Access Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Access project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Access Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Access project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Access project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Access project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Access project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Access project with this in-depth Data Access Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Access projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Access and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Access investments work better.
This Data Access All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.