Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Access management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Access management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Access management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Access management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 987 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Access management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 987 standard requirements:
- New objects as the plethora of different device types, devices, gateways and IoT platforms need to be maintained because they are decentralized trust servers of the organizations using them. Management and governance enables organizations to meet both compliance and business requirements. Will your IAM system handle the increased number of relationships between users, devices, services and policies?
- Having a process in place to manage identities and access to systems and applications sounds like an ideal situation. However, how can your organization ensure that people are not circumventing the process and adding their own accounts or the accounts of others without proper authorization or adherence to defined processes?
- Do you have an IAM architect? Hastily deployed pockets of identity infrastructure need to be maintained for the full lifetime of the devices. You do not want to set a presence of systems with low assurance levels that an organization later must handle. Do you need end-to-end authentication and authorization?
- Are the data and associated software produced and/or used in the project accessible and in what modalities, scope, licenses (e.g. licensing framework for research and education, embargo periods, commercial exploitation, etc.)?
- Are you able to answer the question: given the answer to the authentication question, and any other information available about the entity, what functions and data items should be made available for this entitys use?
- What will be the policies for data sharing and public access (including provisions for protection of privacy, confidentiality, security, intellectual property rights and other rights as appropriate)?
- Licensing expertise - do you have the licensing expertise for smaller vendors with high audit risk, including product licensing, applying to servers/ clients/network access/virtualized environments?
- The power of BYOD allows employees to use personal mobile devices to access corporate applications. What if the application does not have a mobile equivalent version which can be managed under MDM?
- Has your organization established an Identity and Access Management program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines and which identifies users and network devices?
- What are the policies for data sharing and public access (including provisions for protection of privacy, confidentiality, security, intellectual property rights and other rights as appropriate)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Access management book in PDF containing 987 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Access management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Access management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Access management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Access management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Access management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Access management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Access management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the Access management project requirements. Who has the authority to reject Access management project requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a policy on purchasing from users of organization products?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: What is the estimated labor cost today based upon this information?
- Risk Audit: To what extent should analytical procedures be utilized in the risk-assessment process?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the last item a Access management project manager must do to finalize Access management project close-out?
- Risk Audit: What are the risks that could stop you from achieving your KPIs?
- Risk Management Plan: What other risks are created by choosing an avoidance strategy?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are you meeting your customers expectations consistently?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its public relations and marketing systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are stakeholders chosen and what roles might they have on a Access management project?
Step-by-step and complete Access management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Access management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Access management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Access management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Access management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Access management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Access management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Access management project with this in-depth Access management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Access management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Access management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Access management investments work better.
This Access management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.