This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Presales assessment.
'Our initial rollout of The Art of Service's self assessment has added significant value across multiple functional areas. We are extremely happy with the end product. We've begun training teams of super-users within the organization to make this a self-service analytics tool and adoption has been strong across all levels of the organization.' - VP Financial Analysis and Insights in the Transportation Industry
'I was completely impressed with the assessment's coverage of questions and processes. No matter which angle you take, it's in there. This made ease of use very impressive and very appealing. Not to mention the time saved in finding our to priorities with the dynamic RACI diagram.' - GIS Data Analyst in the Government Industry
'The Art of Service works for us well. It is suited to presentations of data that lend themselves to visual representation, and for presentations of tabular information. If the audience wants to engage with the information in a spreadsheet, this is the solution, and if the audience is looking for brevity and easy access, The Art of Service's self assessment does this very well.' - CIO in the Education Industry
What Is The Presales Self-Assessment?
The Presales Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Presales work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Presales task and that every Presales outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Presales opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Presales advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Presales Self-Assessment. Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Presales improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Presales Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 619 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Presales Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Presales Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Presales projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Presales and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Presales with this Presales Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 619 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Presales improvements?
- Define Question: Have the types of risks that may impact Presales been identified and analyzed?
- Measure Question: For your Presales project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Analyze Question: What does Presales success mean to the stakeholders?
- Improve Question: Are assumptions made in Presales stated explicitly?
- Control Question: What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Presales strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Sustain Question: When was the Presales start date?
Value [to you] of the Presales Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Presales Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.