Benefits of The Art of Service's Cloud Computing Certification Program
GET READY to implement the Advantages of Cloud Computing.
One of the advantages of cloud computing is that both small and medium sized businesses can instantly obtain the benefits of the enormous infrastructure without having to implement and administer it directly.
This also permits accessibility to multiple data centers anywhere on the globe. It also means that as the need for resources increases, companies can add additional service as and when needed from the cloud computing vendor without having to pay for additional hardware...
Reduced Cost: Cloud technology is paid incrementally, saving organizations money. Increased Storage: Organizations can store more data than on private computer systems.Highly Automated: No longer do IT personnel need to worry about keeping software up to date.Flexibility: Cloud computing offers much more flexibility than past computing methods.More Mobility: Employees can access information wherever they are, rather than having to remain at their desks.Allows IT to Shift Focus: No longer having to worry about constant server updates and other computing issues, government organizations will be free to concentrate on innovation.
The Art of Service Cloud Computing Programs and Certification offer the fastest route to start reaping the benefits of applying and implementing Cloud Computing in your Professional Career
The Cloud Computing Certification Pathway consists of three levels.
This level deals with management-level cloud computing; including:
- The Foundation program includes all the basics required for understanding cloud computing services and also the major service management processes utilized in the IT organization.
- Upon completion of the Foundation level, participants will move on to the Specialist programs. To progress through the pathway, participants must complete all three of these programs.
- At the pinnacle of the Cloud Computing Certification Pathway is the Managing Services in the Cloud program.
• Managing the different stakeholders affected by the adoption of cloud computing
• Clarifying benefits and ROI of cloud computing
• IT Service Management processes of a strategic and tactical nature.
• Managing Risk
• Managing the cultural change
Alternatively, students may chose to complete individual programs provided all prerequisites are met.