Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 10G-PON Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 10G-PON related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 10G-PON specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 10G-PON Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 10G-PON improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider 10G-PON will circumvent those obstacles?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- How do you assess your 10G-PON workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- What is the implementation plan?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- How important is 10G-PON to the user organizations mission?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- Whats the best design framework for 10G-PON organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 10G-PON book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 10G-PON self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 10G-PON Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 10G-PON areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 10G-PON Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 10G-PON projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 10G-PON Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 10G-PON project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: How difficult will it be to complete specific activities on this 10G-PON project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you need a good WBS to use 10G-PON project management software?
- Activity List: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this 10G-PON project?
- Procurement Audit: Do procurement staff, supplier and end user communicate properly?
- Quality Management Plan: If it is out of compliance, should the process be amended or should the Plan be amended?
- Change Request: How are changes graded and who is responsible for the rating?
- Issue Log: Are there potential barriers between the team and the stakeholder?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe how the deliverables will be verified against the 10G-PON project scope. To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
Step-by-step and complete 10G-PON Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 10G-PON project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 10G-PON project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 10G-PON project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 10G-PON project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 10G-PON project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 10G-PON project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 10G-PON project with this in-depth 10G-PON Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 10G-PON projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 10G-PON and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 10G-PON investments work better.
This 10G-PON All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.