Look inside the Kanban:
Evaluate and lead implementation of new digital automation tools and technologies with emerging platforms, including intelligent and cognitive automation to automate business processes that involve attended robotics process automation (human-in-the-loop), integration with natural language processing, artificial intelligence and machine learning services, chatbots, and text analytics on data extracted from semi-structured and unstructured documents.
Benefits of the AI Governance Kanban
- Does your organization have clear policies around data governance, privacy, AI bias, and transparency?
- Do you have governance in place to ensure personal data and information is not exploited?
- How will governance and regulations control or promote technologies as data privacy, Artificial Intelligence, autonomous vehicles and drone deliveries?
- What is information governance and how does it differ from data governance?
- Does your organization have an AI Governance Process and a clearly defined Privacy and Ethics Policy?
- Does artificial intelligence have the potential to help people make better data driven decisions?
- How does your data governance help your AI transformation?
- How does your management sustain its data governance programs over the long haul?
- Does your organization have a set of AI governance principles?
- What does good data governance consist of?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2329 AI Governance critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your AI Governance roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2329 AI Governance critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the AI Governance critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
AI Governance Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical AI Governance Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: IBM, Schneider Electric, AstraZeneca, MasterCard, Cambia Health Solutions, Fayetteville Technical Community College (E), Kroll, PassiveLogic, Collins Aerospace, U.S. Bank, The Rector & Visitors of the University of Virginia, Siemens Healthineers, Citi, NC State University, LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION, Southern Methodist University, Weather Gage Technologies, TARGET, MRI Software, Deloitte, The Travelers Companies, Inc., Bayer, Charles River Analytics, Mayo Clinic, Infosys Limited, HubSpot, University of Florida, US Federal Aviation Administration, Penguin Random House LLC, Intel, Educational Testing Service (ETS), Microsoft, University of North Texas, Cotocus, Beckman Coulter Diagnostics, University of Pennsylvania, Oracle, Honeywell, Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), KTI - Kari Technologies International, Siemens, Crestron Electronics Inc, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Avanade, Acrisure Technology Group, Bill.com, Seagen, Duolingo,