- Be accountable for selecting and implementing security controls, timely completion of accreditation packages, formulating and implementing mitigations and maintaining the security posture of systems.
- Be accountable for measuring adherence, risks and growing effective partnerships with peer teams and stakeholders to drive secure design, implementation and orchestration of complex, multi product security solutions for enterprise cloud systems.
- Identify opportunities to leverage and operationalize existing security investments while also identifying gaps in your defenses and recommending new technologies.
- Be accountable for managing high risk Information security incidents by working in conjunction with response partners and other risk teams.
- Confirm you realize; lead the development and implementation of security controls, standards, policies, and procedures to ensure Continuous Monitoring and protection of Information Systems.
- Develop, plan and lead solution delivery efforts for Product clients across a broad range of Security and privacy capabilities and requirements.
- Evangelize and develop adoption of security as your organization priority across Daybreak, provide overall coordination and management of all security activities across your organization.
- Be accountable for writing a formal security assessment report for each penetration test, using your organizations standard reporting format.
- Support supplier Product Roadmap and product lifecycle plans in collaboration with category procurement, packaging and ops integration to ensure proper supplier coverage, diversification, value and security of supply.
- Perform the engineering, design, implementation, maintenance, analysis, and administration of security technologies.
- Be accountable for creating and managing documentation, understand the importance of standards and governance of technical systems, and understand how security and Data Retention and protection tools are critical to protecting organization data and platforms.
- Provide legal guidance to and collaborate with Information security, Product Security, Privacy, and other business teams as part of security investigations and Incident Response activities.
- Consult with Application Development, security and infrastructure teams to ensure technology solutions are designed for optimal security, support, interoperability and enterprise usefulness.
- Contribute to the execution of Cybersecurity operations, Incident Response, and investigations spanning across all functions of the Corporate Security organization.
- Assure your organization evaluates the use of encryption technology, penetration and Vulnerability Analysis of various security technologies, and findings from information technology security research.
- Recognize and identify potential areas where existing Data Security Policies and Procedures require change, or where ones need to be developed or improved, especially regarding future business expansion.
- Use your security expertise to work closely with product and engineering and be a customer advocate regarding potential new features, prototypes, etc.
- Confirm your venture identifies security risks and exposures, determines the causes of security violations and suggests procedures to halt future incidents.
- Ensure you allocate; good in the establishment of standard processes, infrastructure and training to meet customer expectations related to Technical Design, scalability, security and Regulatory Compliance.
- Ensure you amplify; lead your organizations product offering, from Ideation through sales and Customer Service.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AWS Security by Design Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any AWS Security by Design related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AWS Security by Design specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AWS Security by Design Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AWS Security by Design improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- If you got fired and a new hire took your place, what would she do different?
- How many input/output points does it require?
- How do you verify AWS Security by Design completeness and accuracy?
- How will you insure seamless interoperability of AWS Security by Design moving forward?
- What information is critical to your organization that your executives are ignoring?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- What happens when a new employee joins your organization?
- How do you foster innovation?
- Is AWS Security by Design documentation maintained?
- What is the recognized need?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AWS Security by Design book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AWS Security by Design self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AWS Security by Design Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AWS Security by Design areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AWS Security by Design Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AWS Security by Design projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AWS Security by Design Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 AWS Security by Design project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all AWS Security by Design project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the AWS Security by Design project team have enough people to execute the AWS Security by Design project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed AWS Security by Design project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AWS Security by Design Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AWS Security by Design project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AWS Security by Design project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AWS Security by Design project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AWS Security by Design project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AWS Security by Design projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AWS Security by Design and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AWS Security by Design investments work better.
This AWS Security by Design All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.