Work closely with various technical teams (Information security, DevOps, Applications, and others) to troubleshoot issues and ensure your customers satisfaction and the overall health of your various environments.
More Uses of the Accountable Care Organization Toolkit:
- Initiate: project manage and own a number of short term projects related to developing network based on deals with large health industry entities.
- Devise: work closely with product, Business Intelligence and performance to ensure adoption targets are set and data/tracking tools are in place.
- Promote the utilization of evidence based and promising practices that optimize care integration and Effective Communication across systems of care, and that.
- Confirm your venture establishes, communicate, and implements engineering and development policies, practices, workflows, and standards to ensure effective and consistent operations.
- Control: regularly facilitate efficient, effective practice improvement meetings with the practice to monitor, present, and consider progress on the transformation action plan and achievement in milestones.
- Systematize: own the end to end Business Development process to execute value based care contracts and Strategic Partnerships with health plans.
- Warrant that your team develops and implements mechanisms for promoting the educational advancement and leadership development of patient care staff members.
- Develop and implement care team policies, procedures and work flows to ensure all Community Program functions are effectively met.
- Establish that your enterprise establishes a comprehensive population health strategy and program that supports your organizations strategy, mission, vision, values, and goals.
- Secure that your operation develops and implements short term and long range plans and goals for your organizations based on your organizational plans and Revere Health growth objectives.
- Approach Problem Solving involves Systems Thinking and a clear value of people understanding how the whole process work and how your decisions impact people from the Provider Group perspective and internally.
- Be certain that your organization demonstrates agility, change leadership, and innovative thinking to lead change and transformation and achieve results in a competitive environment.
- Develop and implement care team policies, procedures and work flows to ensure all Community Partner Program functions are effectively met.
- Ensure your operation produces standard internal reports and deliverables, as IT specific dashboards and written analysis of population health system upgrades.
- Secure that your design contributes to organizational efficiency through proper and timely communication of provider agreement terms to appropriate internal teams.
- Confirm your corporation oversees monitoring of contract anniversary dates, reporting, and notification requirements, and ensures annual rates are implemented correctly and on time.
- Integrate ongoing measurement, Customer Feedback, and network learning to support Continuous Improvement and innovation in assigned domain.
- Orchestrate: strategic, solution oriented thinker who can lead and refine/design and execute care management tactical work to deliver results.
- Assure your organization demonstrates continuous growth and development of Cultural Competency exhibiting an understanding, awareness, and respect for diversity.
- Be accountable for partnering with cross functional team to conduct deep end User Research for different segments (user roles, markets, practice types, etc).
- Evangelize Agile principles fail fast, implement definition of done consistently and identify issues early in the Software Development lifecycle.
- Arrange that your project participates in the assessment of the network development opportunities for new products, lines of business and expansion markets.
- Methodize: research unresolved or complex issues, compile necessary information, and forward data to appropriate providers contacts for resolution.
- Warrant that your project oversees the development of departments, network, and programmatic level metrics and targets for purposes of delivering on expected outcomes.
- Communicate with multiple cross functional teams on the status of launching new payer contracts (Legal, Performance, Operations, Tech).
- Identify and recommend measures for defining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Metrics for the security program and report progress to management.
- Secure that your venture prepares report for the leadership and in turn the Board of Managers of Alliance that reflect the progress and success of your organization.
- Ensure you want to be involved in all stages of product design and development, from the development of the Minimum Viable Product through architecting and building a light weight, scalable production system.
- Be accountable for filling the funnel booking initial meetings/creating opportunities with qualified independent primary care practices via outbound and inbound prospecting.
- Confirm your enterprise complies; monitors and evaluates operations to ensure compliance with established professional, regulatory, and organizational standards and requirements.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Accountable Care Organization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Accountable Care Organization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Accountable Care Organization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Accountable Care Organization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Accountable Care Organization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- What is the range of providers and provider types necessary to deliver complementary, as opposed to duplicative, care, given the targeted populations level of need severity?
- What are the formal and/or informal organizational arrangements that define which services will be delivered, by whom, and for what price?
- What resources are available for Data Collection and analysis, especially for survey data that take a long time to collect and analyze?
- Is there a way in the contact information section to put a secondary contact so that more than one contact can receive information?
- How and why will the ACO pay fixed payments to your organizations when the attributed lives count will drop throughout the year?
- Should there be a minimum number of clients within each ACO, referred to as a minimum threshold, to ensure market stability?
- Should safety-net providers be eligible for up-front payments to help them offset the cost of improving delivery systems?
- Is there a minimum dollar amount on that per member per month, or a maximum dollar amount that CMS is comfortable with?
- What about the already stated cases of ratings that acquire authority despite the absence of expertise or independence?
- Which metrics have available data sources or require original Data Collection using survey instruments or other tools?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Accountable Care Organization book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Accountable Care Organization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Accountable Care Organization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Accountable Care Organization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Accountable Care Organization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Accountable Care Organization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Accountable Care Organization Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Accountable Care Organization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Has the Accountable Care Organization project scope statement been reviewed as part of the baseline process?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is Accountable Care Organization project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Quality Management Plan: What changes can you make that will result in improvement?
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you recap the meeting purpose, time, and expectations?
- Lessons Learned: How timely was the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Contract Close-Out: Has each contract been audited to verify acceptance and delivery?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What records are required (eg purchase orders, agreements)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all attributes of the activities defined, including risk and uncertainty?
- Quality Metrics: What are your organizations expectations for its quality Accountable Care Organization project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Accountable Care Organization project via agreements?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Accountable Care Organization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Accountable Care Organization Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Accountable Care Organization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Accountable Care Organization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Accountable Care Organization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Accountable Care Organization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Accountable Care Organization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Accountable Care Organization and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Accountable Care Organization investments work better.
This Accountable Care Organization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.