Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Adaptive Insights Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Adaptive Insights related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Adaptive Insights specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Adaptive Insights Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Adaptive Insights improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- How can accountants do that effectively if business plans can be blown away so easily by uncertainty in its many forms Ð political, economic, market, competitive, financial and organizational?
- Has a communications person (For Business Continuity issues) been appointed to deal with media, internal communication and other interested parties including customer base where applicable?
- Does the plan take into account the hierarchy of controls, outputs from the OH&SMS and consider best practice, technological options and financial, operational and business requirements?
- Does your system have internal financial controls that provide for a separation of duties among the receipt, deposit, and accounting of funds, and the preparation and signing of checks?
- Has there been an analysis done that could perhaps strengthen your arguments in terms of BCPs of the result of failing to replace something and having to now fix it because it failed?
- How are you using locations services, wireless payments, biometrics and other mobile computing technologies to change your business processes and interactions with clients / members?
- How do you classify the processes within the Strategy group, or the activities of the Business Process Center of Excellence, or the processes associated with Corporate Planning?
- Has the chief executive officer or equivalent, or the board established appropriate mechanisms and processes for budget development and financial planning for your organization?
- How can demand response and intermittent resources be integrated into the risk management practices of your organization and ultimately lead to greater stability of cash flow?
- Is your enterprise planning to leverage cloud computing and mobile computing in order to improve business agility, increase employee productivity, and lower capital expenses?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Adaptive Insights book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Adaptive Insights self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Adaptive Insights Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Adaptive Insights areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Adaptive Insights Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Adaptive Insights projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Adaptive Insights Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Adaptive Insights project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Were exclusion causes duly considered before the actual evaluation of tenders?
- Project Performance Report: What degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have Adaptive Insights project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is this Adaptive Insights project carried out in partnership with other groups/organizations?
- Procurement Audit: Are information technology resources (e-procurement) used to reduce costs?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How is information analyzed, and what specific pieces of data would be of interest to the Adaptive Insights project manager?
- Activity Attributes: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Adaptive Insights project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Adaptive Insights project oversight?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a standard form used to obtain bids and proposals from prospective sellers?
- Procurement Audit: Could bidders learn all relevant information straight from the tender documents?
Step-by-step and complete Adaptive Insights Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Adaptive Insights project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Adaptive Insights project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Adaptive Insights project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Adaptive Insights project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Adaptive Insights project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Adaptive Insights project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Adaptive Insights project with this in-depth Adaptive Insights Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Adaptive Insights projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Adaptive Insights and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Adaptive Insights investments work better.
This Adaptive Insights All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.