Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Asset Based Community Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Asset Based Community Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Asset Based Community Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Asset Based Community Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Asset Based Community Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Is it limiting opportunities and interventions for social change and/or constraining the capacity and ability of experts by experience to become effective change agents or change-makers?
- What might new forms of organization Ð which allow for high levels of autonomy and responsibility while at the same time ensuring equality of opportunity Ð look like?
- What are the specific cultural, historic, and linguistic considerations to ensure that information is gathered in respectful and collaborative ways?
- What plans have been developed to address issues of community participants and health providers regarding trust and the understanding of research?
- Are there some early wins you can achieve during the engagement process that will build momentum and build collaborative muscles for bigger goals?
- Does your organization perceive that it is important to involve the community in identifying community health issues and developing programs?
- Is storytelling, as a means to create social change, constraining the value of lived experience in leadership and organizational development?
- Are community leaders external to your organization involved in decision making related to program planning, implementation and evaluation?
- Did social purpose organizations believe that role in facilitating storytelling alone was enough to give organization to lived experience?
- Are the current stock of social enterprises good role models for the social entrepreneurs you need to deliver sustainable change?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Asset Based Community Development book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Asset Based Community Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Asset Based Community Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Asset Based Community Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Asset Based Community Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Asset Based Community Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Asset Based Community Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Asset Based Community Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Can the requirements be traced to the appropriate components of the solution, as well as test scripts?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Who should be notified of the occurrence of each of the risk indicators?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent have public/private national resources and/or counterparts been mobilized to contribute to the programs objective and produce results and impacts?
- Procurement Audit: Was the tender clearly and properly specified, including evaluation criteria and knowing about the market and therefore not over-prescriptive and receptive to innovation?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all involved Asset Based Community Development project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Asset Based Community Development project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How would you suggest monitoring for risk transition indicators?
- Cost Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Asset Based Community Development project estimates?
- Change Request: Can static requirements change attributes like the size of the change be used to predict reliability in execution?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the proposed Asset Based Community Development project purposes different than the previously authorized Asset Based Community Development project?
Step-by-step and complete Asset Based Community Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Asset Based Community Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Asset Based Community Development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Asset Based Community Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Asset Based Community Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Asset Based Community Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Asset Based Community Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Asset Based Community Development project with this in-depth Asset Based Community Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Asset Based Community Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Asset Based Community Development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Asset Based Community Development investments work better.
This Asset Based Community Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.