Look inside the Kanban:
Develop the Automated Regression Pack and execute the pack using frontend and backend test scripts, automate the Test Data Management using Automation tools.
Benefits of the Automation Kanban
- Which technologies and tools does your organization use or plan to use to support your process automation strategy?
- Where have you seen the biggest business impact in your organization from current process automation efforts?
- Does the solution have real time integration with your ERP systems data and business rules or are there intermediate tables that must be populated in the automation solution?
- Which metrics does your organization use to evaluate the success of its marketing automation efforts?
- What is the more likely thing that the systems analyst will have to do with manual processes and manual data after the automation boundary has been determined?
- How does your organization focus its efforts in process automation when technology choices easily outstrip resources?
- Does the automation solution have inherent reporting functionality that respects the systems security mechanisms or will you be required to use third party reporting tools?
- Should automation tools include the need for server infrastructure, will your organization provide the space and access for the infrastructure?
- Has your organization deployed – or does it plan to deploy – technologies designed for security analytics and operations automation and orchestration?
- What does your organization look like when it combines all of the automation elements you have considered?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized Automation critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Automation roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete Automation critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Automation critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Automation Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Automation Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Dell Technologies, Delta, Biogen, Alliance Data, IBM, High Street Insurance Partners, Salesforce, Lumen, 3M, Arcadis, Exelixis, Fidelity TalentSource, BLAIZE, McDonald's Corporate, Highbrow-Tech, Cloudmed, NewCareers, FUJIFILM, AgilePoint, Inc., Webster Bank, Fiserv, Inc., US Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, CAPCO, National Instruments, Levi Strauss & Co., Ross Stores, FIS Global, Rivian Automotive, Altair Engineering, Ericsson, Matterport, Railsbank, HCA Healthcare, Axis Tech Inc, Infosys Limited, Huntington Bank, NTT Ltd, Inteleos Inc, Daxko, Citi, North Dakota State Government, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Amex, Warner Music Group, bp, Red Hat Software, American Family Insurance, AIG, Motorola Solutions, Sandvik, Merck, Watts Water Technologies, Albertsons Companies, MVP Health Care, Amazon.com Services LLC, Baptist Health South Florida, Instructure, Allstate, Schneider Electric, Trovata, Piper Companies, Carnival Cruise Line, MKS2 Technologies, FICO, Boston Scientific Corporation, The Mars Agency, Omnicell, Noritsu, Swisslog Healthcare, Novant Health, KUKA Robotics, Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, BD, Mercyhealth, Cigna, SSM Health, CVS Health, The University of Kansas Health System, Sparksoft Corporation, ABEC Ireland, Managed Telecom, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, SRC, Inc., Horizon Controls Group, GE Appliances, PayPal, SageSure, Sanofi, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, Feedback Loop, Linux Foundation, Checkr, Locus Robotics, Coke Florida, AWL Automation, Nestlé Purina, PepsiCo, KION Group, Coca-Cola Bottling UNITED, Nike, TMC, Wayfair, DHL | Supply Chain, KION North America, Distribution Solutions, SHR Talent, Symbotic, Interlake Mecalux Inc, OPEX Corporation, Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc., Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated, Swire Coca-Cola USA, COKeM International, NFI Industries, RSM US LLP, Teramind, CapB InfoteK, BAXTER, Houston Methodist, Simplex, NYC Careers, Transaction Network Services, Coherent, Inc., Louisiana-Pacific Corporation, Resilience, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Verizon, The Estée Lauder Companies, Continuus Pharmaceuticals, GSK, BISSELL Homecare, GameDriver, Wonolo, NLMK USA, BASF Corporation, Amazon Data Services, Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical, RCG Holdings LLC, TikTok, ByteDance, Rebellion Defense, XOR Security, IEEE Corporate, Nisum, Home Depot / THD, Zions Bancorporation, Iron Mountain, Xylem, Amcor, Bon Secours Mercy Health, NVIDIA, Toyota, kraken, Mayo Clinic, FanDuel, Loffler Companies, Inc., Abbvie, Renovation Brands, AdventHealth Corporate, Dexter Axle Company, SSE plc, Eli Lilly, Enable Resource Group LLC, Dutch Ridge Consulting Group, CitiusTech, KinderCare Education, Bristol Myers Squibb, Sev1Tech, Vidorra Consulting Group, Daifuku, Ameren, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Essent Guaranty, Inc., Plan B, Inc., Kandji, MetLife, MasterCard, BetterUp, Corning, Addepar, Apple, Fairview Health Services, Royal Caribbean Group, Retail Business Services, Savannah River Nuclear Solutions, LLC, Amgen, US Military Treatment Facilities under DHA, State of Washington Dept. of Revenue, US Citizenship and Immigration Services, U.S. Bank, The Travelers Companies, Inc., Avant, Splunk, General Dynamics Mission Systems, Inc, DocuSign, Ford Motor Company, Accenture, Sophos, Mode Mobile, Risk Management Solutions (RMS), Risk Management Solutions, VMware, Northrop Grumman, Planet Technologies, Ciena, Chubb INA Holdings Inc., Navy Federal Credit Union, Teleperformance, U.S. Military Academy, Norfolk Southern Corp, KeyBank, UnitedHealthcare, Cox Enterprises, Fifth Third Bank, Exelon Corporation, Intel, Cognizant, Alight, Sanofi US, Sensiba San Filippo Llp, The Walt Disney Company (Corporate), Costco Wholesale, Dovel Technologies, LLC, CIBC, NICE CXone, Academy Bank, N.A., Peak Consulting LLC, avidxchange, Guidehouse, Lululemon, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City, New Jersey Resources, St. Luke's University Health Network, KARTHIK CONSULTING, Johnson County Community College, Fidelity Investments, KeyMark, Wells Fargo, Homecare Homebase, Deloitte, Lorain County Community College, Engel North America, Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT), Tesla, AFP Industries Inc, ManTech International Corporation, Xyntek Incorporated, a CXV Global Company, USDM Life Sciences, Kite Pharma, LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION, Georg Fischer LLC, Workday, Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc., The Marmon Group LLC, Southern California Edison, Oracle, ZS Associates, Siemens, Columbia Sportswear Company, Wacker, Blue Cross Blue Shield of IL, MT, NM, OK & TX, Honeywell, Materialize, Capital Group, Arvato
About The Art of Service
Our clients want to be confident that they base their risk management and compliance decisions on accurate data. But compliance is complex and you don’t know what you don’t know.
You should have clarity in your business around risk management and compliance without being frustrated about spending thousands of dollars and waiting for external consultants to identify your company’s blind spots.
As senior executives and business owners for over 22 years, we understand your frustration.
That’s why the Art of Service has created the Self Assessment and implementation tools which have been used by more than 100,000 professionals globally to control their own compliance assessments; resulting in 500+ Academic citations, making it in the top 1 % of most cited work worldwide.