Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BiZZdesign Architect Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BiZZdesign Architect related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BiZZdesign Architect specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BiZZdesign Architect Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 674 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BiZZdesign Architect improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 674 standard requirements:
- How is the value delivered by BiZZdesign Architect being measured?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- How important is BiZZdesign Architect to the user organizations mission?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the as is process?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- What do we want to improve?
- What are the expected benefits of BiZZdesign Architect to the stakeholder?
- Who is the BiZZdesign Architect process owner?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BiZZdesign Architect book in PDF containing 674 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your BiZZdesign Architect self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BiZZdesign Architect Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BiZZdesign Architect areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BiZZdesign Architect Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BiZZdesign Architect projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BiZZdesign Architect Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BiZZdesign Architect project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the BiZZdesign Architect project cutting across the entire organization?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the personnel with the necessary skills and competence been identified and has agreement for their participation in the BiZZdesign Architect project been reached with the appropriate management?
- Cost Management Plan: Does all BiZZdesign Architect project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Lessons Learned: Was sufficient advance training conducted and/or information provided to enable those affected by the changes to adjust to and accommodate them?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the latest revised estimates of costs at completion compared with the established budgets at appropriate levels and causes of variances identified?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the BiZZdesign Architect projected overhead costs identified?
- Decision Log: How effective is maintaining the log at facilitating organizational learning?
Step-by-step and complete BiZZdesign Architect Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BiZZdesign Architect project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BiZZdesign Architect project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BiZZdesign Architect project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BiZZdesign Architect project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BiZZdesign Architect project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BiZZdesign Architect project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BiZZdesign Architect project with this in-depth BiZZdesign Architect Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BiZZdesign Architect projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BiZZdesign Architect and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BiZZdesign Architect investments work better.
This BiZZdesign Architect All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.