Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BizOps Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BizOps related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BizOps specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BizOps Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BizOps improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Are there barriers to innovation and digital transformation that exist within your organization that require the boards and executive managements attention from a change management standpoint?
- Which manufacturing partners will suppliers favor the traditional electronics manufacturer, the conglomerate with a broad array of products and services, or perhaps very own product line?
- Does the manufacturing sectors receptiveness to digital technologies stop at manufacturing processes or might industry, too, be open to a transformation of its business models?
- Is there a mechanism for associating service cluster clones/snapshots with the master and identifying any anomalies in cloning that could be due to social engineering or virus?
- How can sustainability champions appeal to corporate leaders critical priorities, handle likely objections and use serendipitous opportunities to engage interest?
- What organizational changes would you have to make (skills, talents, teams, management structure) to make a digital business transformation successful?
- Does the blueprint provide sufficient insight into how business processes are expected to look, along with a basis for ongoing operational improvement?
- Does the initiative truly create transformational change to the business model, process, product or service, or is it more of an incremental value-add?
- What could be the barriers to communication Ð reasons why staff or management may resist implementing environmentally sustainable work practices?
- How to transform your marketing strategy from an outdated traditional to a modern and successful model aligned with growth and business goals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BizOps book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your BizOps self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BizOps Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BizOps areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BizOps Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BizOps projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BizOps Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 BizOps project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Has the award included no items different from the already stated contained in bid specifications?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members frequently explore the teams purpose and its implications?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is work properly classified as measured effort, LOE, or apportioned effort and appropriately separated?
- Initiating Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the BizOps project team?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to your organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Planning Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the BizOps project team?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are too many reports done in writing instead of verbally?
- Scope Management Plan: Has adequate time for orientation & training of BizOps project staff been provided for in relation to technical nature of the application and the experience levels of BizOps project personnel?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do all the identified groups or people really need to be consulted?
Step-by-step and complete BizOps Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BizOps project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BizOps project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BizOps project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BizOps project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BizOps project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BizOps project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BizOps project with this in-depth BizOps Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BizOps projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BizOps and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BizOps investments work better.
This BizOps All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.