Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Burp Suite Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Burp Suite related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Burp Suite specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Burp Suite Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Burp Suite improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Why is it important for a penetration tester to have established an agreement with management as to which systems and processes are allowed to be tested?
- Do you have the API governance tools that will help access, secure, manage and scale the APIs that your mobile applications and websites will be using?
- Does the vendor host own applications or websites, or use another vendors websites, other than safeguard properties, to help manage business workflow?
- Does the provider perform penetration testing to exploit security vulnerabilities and determine how to mitigate any risks to important business data?
- Has your organization provided requirements with the vendor for documenting actual events in accordance with regulatory reporting requirements?
- Does the cloud provider have technology built to withstand a reasonably foreseeable attempt to infiltrate data, including penetration testing?
- What was a given customer scenario when high connections/second and concurrent user sessions were important firewall performance criteria?
- Has the it security office conducted a vulnerability scan, security review, or penetration test of critical departmental applications?
- Which tools is used to verify the network structure packets and confirm that the packets are constructed according to specification?
- Which portions of the project will require penetration testing by a mutually agreed upon group that is external to the project team?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Burp Suite book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Burp Suite self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Burp Suite Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Burp Suite areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Burp Suite Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Burp Suite projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Burp Suite Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Burp Suite project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Has it been determined which areas of procurement the audit should cover?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Why has this particular mode of contracting been chosen?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does the rater (supervisor) have the authority or responsibility to tell an employee that the employees performance is unsatisfactory?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What were the goals and objectives of the communications strategy for the Burp Suite project?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that it is maintaining a conducive staff climate?
- Scope Management Plan: Have Burp Suite project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do all the identified groups or people really need to be consulted?
- Risk Audit: If applicable; does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Scope Management Plan: Are you spending the right amount of money for specific tasks?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a pmo (Burp Suite project management office) in place which provides oversight to the Burp Suite project?
Step-by-step and complete Burp Suite Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Burp Suite project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Burp Suite project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Burp Suite project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Burp Suite project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Burp Suite project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Burp Suite project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Burp Suite project with this in-depth Burp Suite Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Burp Suite projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Burp Suite and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Burp Suite investments work better.
This Burp Suite All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.