Partner with enterprise and group business process management teams to develop reductions in force process models (at the level appropriate to identify and manage risk associated with the process) incorporating business, compliance, and risk expectations.
More Uses of the Business Process Management Toolkit:
- Ensure your organization provides a high level of risk management acumen to support the business in designing and implementing risk mitigation strategies, business processes and controls that mitigate risks and address regulatory requirements.
- Ensure your organization participates in the development of the IT roadmap by judging the appropriateness of new IT strategy, developments, applications and processes and advising the business and IT on potential improvement opportunities .
- Ensure your organization builds cross functional stakeholder engagement strategies, working with key stakeholders to identify priorities and collaborate on improving efficiency, quality and driving down costs across your organization.
- Formulate: with a focus on case management and business process management, you help government departments at every level organize and automate data, tasks, regulations, and interactions in a way that is configured to the specific needs.
- Ensure your organization manages command centers are the backbone of financial services, driving strategic initiatives, promoting integrated problem solving and shaping how you continuously determine the key priorities throughout your organization.
- Ensure your organization manages lead strategic initiatives to drive alignment across stakeholder groups to develop and deliver repeatable end to end risk management solutions and controls aligned with business/customer processes.
- Govern: review the accuracy and integrity of the reductions in force process inventories and process level information at a pre defined frequency as outlined in the business process management policy and procedures.
- Devise: previous exposure to enterprise content management, records management, information management, business process management software and/or solution technical expertise is favorable.
- Ensure your organization oversees and coordinates activities of the managers, supervisors and planners of various functional departments to achieve optimum utilization of operation resources using industry leading applications and methodologies.
- Ensure your organization manages demonstrated success of establishing, managing, and maintaining effective working relationships at the senior management level, internal and external to your organization, to drive collaboration.
- Govern: process engineering so that the process engineering team focus on process efficiency, cost savings, quality, and improving customer satisfaction using a combination of proven six sigma methodologies and business process management tools.
- Provide direct support, guidance and coaching across functional boundaries to initiative leads, front line managers/supervisors, and teams to drive adoption of organizational changes.
- Systematize: negotiation skills to influence strategic issues requiring coordination across functional lines or influencing senior leaders regarding matters of significance to your organization.
- Lead a team of process/project managers in delivering flawlessly executed projects and improving processes that drive business efficiency and results.
- Provide operational project management coordinating across virtual business teams to ensure the process analysis is performed in a holistic manner across multiple teams or business functions.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Process Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Process Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Process Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Process Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Process Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Is the portfolio management review focused on understanding your organization of supply and demand for it services and directing investments to make sure that the business value of it is realized?
- What standardized management process is used to coordinate the impact of incidents and other issues affecting your organization caused by errors within the Information Technology infrastructure?
- Does your organization have any initiatives in production that use data created by your organization process to feed analytics used to optimize that (or another) business process over time?
- How does your organizations knowledge management system support its ecological and ethical agendas, as enhancing the understanding of the environmental impact of decisions made in business?
- What are the top business benefits your organization could achieve using a software platform to connect, secure, manage, analyze, and engage customers through your connected devices?
- How do leading organizations create business processes that increase margins, improve customer satisfaction, provide visibility into market risk, and improve operational excellence?
- How should procurement be involved in talent development and management in high-visibility categories as marketing and legal, which have historically been managed by the business?
- Does even the simplest patch management process require intensive testing to ensure exceptions are addressed, adding more time and overhead to achieve your organization outcome?
- Why do other organizations choose business process reengineering and what is the success or failure rate of business process reengineering for the already stated who employ it?
- What will the management do to maintain a continuous improvement of the Business Process Management System and how will improvement suggestions from the employees be fulfilled?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Process Management book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Process Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Process Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Process Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Process Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Process Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Process Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Process Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Business Process Management project?
- Planning Process Group: What types of differentiated effects are resulting from the Business Process Management project and to what extent?
- Procurement Audit: Is trend analysis performed on expenditures made by key employees and by vendor?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What happens when others get pulled for higher priority Business Process Management projects?
- Risk Audit: What expertise does the Board have on quality, outcomes, and errors?
- Executing Process Group: What are the Business Process Management project management deliverables of each process group?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you brief absent members after they view meeting notes or listen to a recording?
- Risk Management Plan: What are the cost, schedule and resource impacts of avoiding the risk?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can you avoid altogether some things that might go wrong?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the ims development and management approach described?
Step-by-step and complete Business Process Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Process Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Process Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Process Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Process Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Process Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Process Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Process Management project with this in-depth Business Process Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Process Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Process Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Process Management investments work better.
This Business Process Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.