Look inside the Kanban:
Make sure the Main Responsibilities are:
- Formulate, prioritize, organize and monitor inter-connected AI/ML projects to solve high-value business problems
- Proactively identify meaningful insights using data discovery, exploratory data analysis, and agile AI/ML model development to identify optimal solutions
- Coordinate cross-project activities to operationalize the insights and solutions
- Partner with the business to change business processes and maximize the value of AI/ML solutions Works on solutions in a hybrid cloud environment and leverages those environments for competitive advantage
Examples of the AI/ML solutions are capacity planning, anomaly detection, predictive asset failure/maintenance, workload optimization, (internal) customer segmentation, chat analytics, (internal) customer journey analytics, business performance etc.
Benefits of the Business Value of IT Kanban
- How does your organization meet the challenge of ensuring IT rapidly deliver business value and meet the requirements of users, without compromising quality?
- How does your organization determine the business value of its activities?
- How will your organization transform its business model to create shared value focused on personalized outcomes and fueled by unlocking the power of data?
- Is the strategic business case complete and robust – does it meet the needs of the business, is it affordable and achievable, will it deliver value for money?
- Is the portfolio management review focused on understanding your organization of supply and demand for it services and directing investments to make sure that the business value of it is realized?
- What measure will it use as a scale of customer service and what value on that scale means that the business has achieved being a center of customer service?
- How does big data solve the challenges of fragmented operations and improve the business value of IT services?
- How much value does time based strategy add to the different parts of the business and how much of that value is due in part to IT?
- When determining the business value of a project, which terms represents the money or value your organization receives back as a measure against its investment?
- How do you determine the full, fair value of your organization unless an experienced, trained business valuation specialist values it?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized Business Value of IT critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Business Value of IT roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete Business Value of IT critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Business Value of IT critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Business Value of IT Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Business Value of IT Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: DataLink Fund Solutions, Google, CrowdStrike, Holden Advisors, John Hancock, OutSystems, Altair Engineering, Shared Value Media, Caterpillar, Ifa Rotorion North America Llc, IBM, Wells Fargo, Talkdesk, SAP, Palo Alto Networks, ValueLabs, CareOregon, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey, GE Healthcare, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Caravan Health, Box, Ascension, Coupa Software, FieldCore, HUB International, Vector Trading, Guidehouse, ValueBase Consulting, Deloitte, Macy’s, Dakota County, Sanametrix, BrightWork, Great Minds, DAI, Amazon Web Services, Inc., CVS Health, Redhorse Corporation, Northwestern University, LLM Placements LLC, Booz Allen Hamilton, UnitedHealth Group, ASRC Federal Holding Company, Xgility, People, Technology & Processes, Dynamis Inc, Microsoft, RightDirection Technology Solutions, Parsons, Smart-IS International, MD Anderson Cancer Center, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., ADVANCED MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES GROUP(AMSG), Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, ARK Solutions, Red Cedar Consultancy LLC, Holland & Hart LLP, Qbase, Buckner, NGenious Solutions, ConvergePoint Inc., BNSF, Jacobs, Universal Solutions International Inc, Stryker, University of Texas at Austin, Tech-Marine Business, Inc., Intelsat, BAE Systems, NR Consulting LLC, Designit, Trinity Consulting, General Dynamics Information Technology, Raytheon Intelligence & Space, Technology, Automation, and Management, Inc., Axiom Resource Management, Seneca Nation Group, Mathematica Policy Research, Ivy Tech Solutions inc, System Skills, Executech Strategic Consulting, CACI, Logicalis, Dark Wolf Solutions, Amyx, Inc., Grant Thornton, Noblis, Oasis Systems LLC, TE Connectivity, Bayer, Prizelogic, LLC, Precise Systems, Citi, People Technology and Processes LLC, United Airlines Inc., RELI Group, Inc., Customer Value Partners, Inc, TNDA Technologies Inc., Publicis Sapient, Contact Government Services, LLC, VTG, Stanford Health Care, LG-TEK, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Amazon.com Services LLC, The Mars Agency, Adobe, Cigna, Talkwalker, Oportun Inc, Value Added Distributors, LLC, General Motors, Value Info Tech, Klick Health, Bunzl, Celonis SE, Nike, Abbott Laboratories, GE Gas Power, Sanofi US, Mayo Clinic, Wabtec, The Walt Disney Company (Corporate), MARS, Siemens, REI, Ford Motor Company, Favor, FRANCESCA'S, thredUP Inc, Revinate, Oregon Health & Science University, Dawn Foods, State of Wisconsin, Files.com, Virginia John Tyler Community College, Lifetime Brands, Designer Brands (DSW, Camuto Group), Harley-Davidson, Strata Clean Energy, LLC, Stax Inc, Reddit, CNO Financial Group, Inc., Central Garden & Pet, Genex Services, JKW Enterprises, American Honda Motor Co., Inc., KING ARTHUR FLOUR, Collins Aerospace, Lovesac Company, Shutterfly, Carters, Inc, dentsu, State of Iowa Talent Gateway, Avantor, Granify, Qualtrics, Signify, Realvolve, Boulevard, Anaplan, NEOGOV, NBCUniversal, ChargePoint, GTT Communications, Mercy, Harris Computer Systems, WorldStrides, HP, State of Minnesota, Bluecore, Kentucky Trailer, Perlick Corporation, Databook, Veho, Skanska, NRG, XCJ, Barry Wehmiller Companies Inc, Sportsman's Warehouse, Conga, Shutterfly 2.0, Collective Health, Nationwide, Digital River, Inc., Whatfix, Aspen Dental, Tinuiti, Snap One, PayPal, UnitedHealthcare, Iterable, Vizient, Inc., ValueHealth,