Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CCISO Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CCISO related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CCISO specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CCISO Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CCISO improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Does the vendor have designated cyber security personnel, as a chief information security officer, and does the vendor require its staff to undergo cyber security and data privacy training?
- Are your organization leaders principally and officially responsible for the implementation of the information security program, including the establishment of related policies?
- Does the industrial security specialist coordinate with the contracting officer when assigning an unsatisfactory security review rating for a cleared facility?
- What does your organization do ÃÂÃÂ administratively, technically and physically ÃÂÃÂ to maintain the confidentiality and security of customer information?
- Is responsibility for information security formally assigned to a Chief Security Officer or other security-knowledgeable member of management?
- How else can the CISO use the right language in the right context to be viewed as a true business operator, rather than as a technical guru?
- When supporting your organizations privacy officer, which is the information security managers PRIMARY role regarding primacy requirements?
- How should traditional cyber security programs and the role of the CISO be transformed with an infusion of reliable, objective information?
- Is there an outside contractor or organization you hire for IT tasks in your office and is contact information available to key personnel?
- Do information security officers have the appropriate authority to implement and ensure compliance with information security programs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CCISO book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CCISO self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CCISO Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CCISO areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CCISO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CCISO projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CCISO Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CCISO project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Availability ÃÂÃÂ will the group or the person be available within the necessary time interval?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Was the document/deliverable developed per the appropriate or required standards (for example, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers standards)?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know all the stakeholders impacted by the CCISO project and what needs are?
- Procurement Audit: Were there no inconsistencies between the several tender documents?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is price analysis and when should it be performed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How will the stakeholder directly benefit from the CCISO project and how will this affect the stakeholders motivation?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Who are the people that make up your organization and whom create the success that your organization enjoys as a whole?
- Scope Management Plan: Is a pmo (CCISO project management office) in place and provide oversight to the CCISO project?
Step-by-step and complete CCISO Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CCISO project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CCISO project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CCISO project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CCISO project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CCISO project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CCISO project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CCISO project with this in-depth CCISO Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CCISO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CCISO and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CCISO investments work better.
This CCISO All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.