Look inside the Kanban:
Make sure the Cyber Security Strategy team is responsible for assisting (internal) clients to define their cyber roadmap, assess the maturity of their cyber program, quantify and report on existing cyber risks, implement solutions to govern and manage cyber risk, and transform their cyber program to take advantage of new technologies and business models.
Benefits of the CMMC Kanban
- What level of maturity will your organization need to be certified to?
- Does your organization anticipate this project will be rolled out in phases or is there a preference to have all functional groups deployed at once?
- Does your organization have a mechanism in place to ensure that the actions of individual system users can be uniquely traced for accountability purposes?
- Has your organization implemented a mechanism to limit information system access to the types of transactions and functions that authorized users are permitted to execute?
- Has your organization implemented a mechanism to limit information system access to authorized users, processes acting on behalf of authorized users, or devices?
- Do you have to implement the same security requirements as your organization who handles a significant amount of CUI?
- Does your organization employ a mechanism to create, protect, and retain information system audit records in compliance with this control requirement?
- Does the system make use of organization assigned accounts for unique access by individuals?
- Has your organization established procedures to perform periodic scans of the information system and real time scans of files from external sources as files are downloaded, opened, or executed?
- Does your organization have a Supply Chain Risk or a Vendor Risk Management Program?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2393 CMMC critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your CMMC roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2393 CMMC critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the CMMC critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
CMMC Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical CMMC Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: CyberCoders, Eli Lilly, Fidelity Investments, Humana, Revolution Data Systems, PG&E Corporation, Mazars USA, Azzur Group, CRI Advantage, Noblis, Huntington Bank, PacifiCorp, John Deere, Booz Allen Hamilton, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Raytheon Technologies Corporate, Mutual of Omaha, Credit Karma, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota, Georgia-Pacific, Truist Financial, COMPLIANCE ENVIROSYSTEMS, Abbvie, McDonald Hopkins, AstraZeneca, Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated, DataRobot, Boston Scientific Corporation, EY, FREEDOM CONSULTING GROUP, Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, Citi, Delta, Regions, Honeywell, McKinsey & Company, Edwards Lifesciences, GHX, Udacity, University of Arizona Global Campus, Fairview Health Services, Boomi, Merck, Northern Trust Corp., National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Siemens Healthineers, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Allstate, Mission Lane Careers, ASCAP, Cardinal Health, Cordia, HelloFresh, Sony Electronics Inc, Walmart, XIFIN, Acquired Data Solutions, Principal Financial Group, Capital One, INTELLECTYX DATA SCIENCE INDIA, IT Data Solutions, DataLink Fund Solutions, Goldman Sachs, CyberArk, Deloitte, University of Colorado, Avaya, NJ Transit, Cisco Systems, GE Healthcare, Nike, PDI, Central Intelligence Agency, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Elliott Davis, NielsenIQ