Coordinate COSO ERM: partner with Enterprise Sales colleagues to establish and grow newly on boarded, high value customers.
More Uses of the COSO ERM Toolkit:
- Facilitate the ERM program; analyze Risk Mitigation solutions, utilizing software, Analytical Tools and techniques to provide ERM metrics, analytics and key performance and/or Risk Indicators.
- Support special projects related to the maturation of ERM programs.
- Steer aggregate and allocated economic capital calculation methodology and enhancement of uses in pricing and Portfolio management, in partnership with ERM Risk Analytics and Business Teams.
- Establish that your project complies; directs the delivery of the ERM strategy evaluating and continually improving the effectiveness of Risk Management and control, to support your organization in achieving your organizations Strategic Objectives by bringing a systematic approach.
- Ensure your project develops and maintains a comprehensive ERM program for your organization that strikes a practical balance between the costs and benefits of Risk Mitigation initiatives.
- Work closely with business units to identify Risks And Mitigation opportunities, and provide support for the integration of ERM related processes and reporting.
- Collaborate with the ERM team, auditors and Cross Functionally to ensure timely completion of Risk Assessments, audits that impact Information security, Penetration Tests and other consulting engagements involving security.
- Collaborate with the Chief Risk Officers and your organizations ERM team to promote risk awareness and help make your organization a risk intelligent organization.
- Oversee COSO ERM: partner with other divisions/functional areas to identify potential risks and collaborate effectively to achieve ERM program objectives.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the processes, tools and systems used in the ERM and Fraud Risk programs.
- Assure your organization develops and provides organizational ERM training and creates awareness through regular ERM training material updates, and integration with existing Learning And Development Programs.
- Be accountable for providing guidance on the effective development and implementation of the ERM framework, Performing Risk Assessments and ongoing Compliance Monitoring activities.
- Identify and recommend improvements and efficiencies in the ERM governance, risk validation, and reporting processes to further advance the Program Maturity and improve the quality of program deliverables.
- Be accountable for training, communication and Awareness Programs for effective ERM implementation and adoption and to promote an appropriate risk aware and responsive culture.
- Develop and maintain Policies and Procedures for the ERM Department.
- Orchestrate COSO ERM: research and stay abreast of ERM hot topics and trends.
- Liaise with risk owners across your organization to collect information to support ERM functions, as Risk Measures for various risk categories.
- Make sure that your organization develops and provides organizational ERM training and creates awareness through regular ERM training material updates, and integration with existing Learning And Development Programs.
- Initiate COSO ERM: specialization, ERM Risk Modeling.
- Confirm your organization works closely with the Business Leaders to provide advice and guidance on risk and process decisions; ensures ongoing Operational Risk taking activities remain consistent with the ERM program parameters and all Policies and Procedures.
- Identify additional opportunities for ERM to support current clients.
- Be accountable for developing, maintaining, and continually improving key aspects of the ERM program, as Enterprise Risk reporting, Risk Appetite, Risk Assessment methodology, and the material initiatives process.
- Advise and collaborate on the enhancement and maintenance of ERM program methodologies, policies, procedures, and development of new program activities.
- Ensure you keep updated with Industry Trends and can suggest workarounds, investigations so the team can be adaptive as opposed to reactive to trends.
- Evaluate COSO ERM: work extensively with the Product Marketing team to build Product Marketing plans.
- Devise solutions to system related problems and issues through coordination with users, other system analysts or engineers to assess and identify probable conflicts and investigate diverse data elements and sources.
- Initiate COSO ERM: implement Security Policies and solutions which balance between the need to secure your organization while also allowing business and functional teams the freedom necessary to complete the tasks in a high velocity Development Environment.
- Develop procedures to automate tasks during code builds and deployments, respond to and, when appropriate, resolve, engage, and escalate incidents to the internal and external partners.
- Manage work with Functional Management team to streamline and improve training processes to address inefficiencies for constantly evolving products.
- Manage COSO ERM: conduct Root Cause Analysis for performance and the instability issues in the application that are escalated from the Support Team.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical COSO ERM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any COSO ERM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated COSO ERM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the COSO ERM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which COSO ERM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are the short and long-term COSO ERM goals?
- Where is training needed?
- If your company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesn't get a paycheck here care?
- Do COSO ERM benefits exceed costs?
- What COSO ERM data do you gather or use now?
- What COSO ERM data will be collected?
- The political context: who holds power?
- What are the concrete COSO ERM results?
- What is the recognized need?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the COSO ERM book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your COSO ERM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the COSO ERM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which COSO ERM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough COSO ERM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage COSO ERM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step COSO ERM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 COSO ERM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all COSO ERM project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the COSO ERM Project Team have enough people to execute the COSO ERM Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed COSO ERM Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete COSO ERM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 COSO ERM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 COSO ERM Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 COSO ERM Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 COSO ERM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 COSO ERM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 COSO ERM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any COSO ERM project with this in-depth COSO ERM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose COSO ERM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in COSO ERM and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make COSO ERM investments work better.
This COSO ERM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.