Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical COSO ERM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any COSO ERM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated COSO ERM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the COSO ERM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which COSO ERM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Is management willing to accept calculated risk through well-established risk appetites/tolerances that are universally understood and used in managing your organization?
- Should cloud computing be embraced, to capitalize on its benefits, or rejected, to avoid risks as data breaches or noncompliance with complex e-discovery requirements?
- Are the definitions and specific expectations associated with core values clearly defined and articulated so there is common understanding across your organization?
- Are the strategic options your organization is considering in the pursuit of stated business objectives in line with its vision, mission and core values?
- Where should your organization enhance its risk management processes to have maximum benefit and impact on its ability to achieve business objectives?
- How are your enterprises processes for identifying, assessing and managing climate-related issues integrated into your enterprise risk management?
- Does your organization use enterprise risk management tools and/or processes to identify risks and opportunities and assess potential impact?
- How does your organization organizations become more proactive in considering and initiating change to enhance risk management and structure?
- How can operational risk management within an asset management organization as part of an enterprise risk management framework look like?
- Do employees feel accountable for the proper application of risk policies and take ownership for your organizations risk strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the COSO ERM book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your COSO ERM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the COSO ERM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which COSO ERM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough COSO ERM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage COSO ERM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step COSO ERM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 COSO ERM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Issue Log: Do you often overlook a key stakeholder or stakeholder group?
- Lessons Learned: Is there any way in which you think your development process hampered this COSO ERM project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Specific - is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do risks change during the COSO ERM projects life cycle?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does statute or regulation require the job responsibility?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost variances ÃÂÃÂ how will cost variances be identified and corrected?
- Lessons Learned: Recommendation: what do you recommend should be done to ensure that others throughout your organization can benefit from what you have learned?
- Issue Log: How is this initiative related to other portfolios, programs, or COSO ERM projects?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the COSO ERM project produced meet your needs?
Step-by-step and complete COSO ERM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 COSO ERM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 COSO ERM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 COSO ERM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 COSO ERM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 COSO ERM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 COSO ERM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any COSO ERM project with this in-depth COSO ERM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose COSO ERM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in COSO ERM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make COSO ERM investments work better.
This COSO ERM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.