Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Capital accumulation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Capital accumulation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Capital accumulation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Capital accumulation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 837 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Capital accumulation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 837 standard requirements:
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Capital accumulation Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- Can Capital accumulation be learned?
- How often are the team meetings?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Capital accumulation values?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Capital accumulation agendas for the next 3 years?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- Is a solid data collection plan established that includes measurement systems analysis?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Capital accumulation book in PDF containing 837 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Capital accumulation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Capital accumulation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Capital accumulation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Capital accumulation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Capital accumulation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Capital accumulation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Capital accumulation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Did additional works amount to no more than 50% of the initial contract?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data being used by managers in an effective manner to ascertain Capital accumulation project or functional status, to identify reasons or significant variance, and to initiate appropriate corrective action?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are there dependencies with other initiatives or Capital accumulation projects?
- Scope Management Plan: Are funding resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Capital accumulation project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist that identify when and how human resources are introduced and removed from the Capital accumulation project?
- Quality Audit: What does an analysis of an organizations staff profile suggest in terms of its planning, and how is this being addressed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is PMP certification, and why do you think the number of people earning it has grown so much in the past ten years?
- Quality Management Plan: What are the established criteria that sampling / testing data are compared against?
- Project Management Plan: Development trends and opportunities. What if the positive direction and vision of the organization causes expected trends to change?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
Step-by-step and complete Capital accumulation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Capital accumulation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Capital accumulation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Capital accumulation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Capital accumulation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Capital accumulation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Capital accumulation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Capital accumulation project with this in-depth Capital accumulation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Capital accumulation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Capital accumulation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Capital accumulation investments work better.
This Capital accumulation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.