Look inside the Kanban:
Work with other architects, Project Management Office and Change Management to ensure integrations are appropriately prioritized and support the business and IT strategic plan.
Benefits of the Change Management Process Kanban
- What Change Management strategy does your organization have to foster acceptance of the need to improve the performance of key business practices?
- What are the key challenges from a Change Management perspective, both within the IT organization and the business being served?
- How does your organization know when changes are made by service providers outside of the agreed upon Change Management process?
- Does your organization have formalized processes for IT support services, problem management, Change Management and configuration management?
- Does your organization have a structured Change Management process to govern how IT projects are prioritized, managed, and implemented?
- Do you have a documented Change Management process and supporting procedures in place to control all changes to computing and network resources?
- Does the Change Management team have a role in the design of the solution and under what circumstances would the Change Management team make suggestions to influence the solution design?
- What steps have executives included in the Change Management plan to identify and address customers and stakeholders concerns about the specific process to be reengineered?
- Are Change Management procedures clear for the changes to the functional scope and work scope that may have impact on direction of systemization?
- Does your organization have written Change Management procedures that address management approval, scheduled upgrades, notification to staff and/or members, testing, and implementation?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2982 Change Management Process critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Change Management Process roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2982 Change Management Process critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Change Management Process critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Change Management Process Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Change Management Process Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: CoreLogic, Change Healthcare, VMware, Gro Intelligence Careers, Inter-American Development Bank, Acuity Brands, Goldman Sachs, KPMG, B 3 Group Inc, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., NOW Foods, IBM, Accenture, Changeis, NetImpact Strategies Inc., Build Change, Cargill, Campana & Schott Business Services GmbH, Edward Jones, Faith Technologies Inc., DTCC, ServiceNow, Fairview Health Services, U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, Cummins Inc., Leica Biosystems, Charles Schwab, Dow, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Phillips 66, OWENS CORNING, Crown Castle, Olin, Facebook, Wood Plc, DXC, DCP Midstream, CDK Global, Arcadis, Dominion Energy, Xerox, Pinnacle Group, bp, Worley, Medtronic, HP, Eastman, Duke Energy, Dupont, SCM Operations LLC, TC Energy, Colorado School of Mines, BASF, Citi, I-care Group, Southwire, Gallagher, EMS LINQ, EATON, Merck, BAXTER, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Curia, Marathon Petroleum Corporation, CF Industries Holdings, Inc., Air Liquide, Collins Aerospace, Bayer, Grimmway Enterprises, Stanley Black & Decker, Berry Global, Inc, Polychem, LLC, Hawkins, Inc., Teck Resources Limited, Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream, Energy Transfer Family of Partnerships, 3M, Northwestern Medicine, Honeywell, Unifrax, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Black & Veatch Corporation, Graphic Packaging International, SHREWSBERRY & ASSOCIATES, Constellium, Golden Pass LNG, PPM TECHNICAL SERVICES, I, NiSource, Didion Milling, Saint-Gobain, Celanese International Corporation, Sherwin-Williams, Novavax, Inc., Boston University, BOEING, Change.org, Vaya Health, SC Johnson, Newell Brands, Amazon.com Services LLC, Access Sciences, Red Hat Software, CannonDesign, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, General Dynamics Information Technology, Serry Systems, Credit Suisse, Austin Transit Partnership, JLL, Hyatt Corporate Office, Chicago, Kaiser Permanente, Carboline Company, Crown Castle USA Inc., Merck KGaA Darmstadt Germany, Nouryon, Pall, BASF Corporation, MetaPhase Consulting, BNP Paribas, Silicon Valley Bank, Evergreen Technologies, LLC., Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc., QBE, Facebook App, Amex, Raytheon Missiles & Defense, USHR, NeuraFlash, Med X Change, Baker Tilly US, LLP, Rockwell Automation, Advancement Strategy, Aegon, Project Lead The Way, NNIT, Applexus, SunPower, Credera, Raytheon Technologies Corporate, Moderna, University of Colorado Medicine, GovernmentCIO LLC, UnitedHealth Group, ICF, Panasonic Automotive Systems of North America, Southern California Edison, Booz Allen Hamilton, CONMED, AMSG, Abbvie, Travelers, ADP, Simplot, Stoneridge Software, Advancement Strategy Llc, Stefanini, Inc, VertexOne, West Monroe Experienced, EPAM Systems, Centric Consulting, John Crane, Fathom Management LLC, NRG Consulting Group, AAC Utility Partners, IQVIA, ADVANCED MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES GROUP(AMSG), The David P. Weikart Center for Youth Program Quality, Enabling Technologies Corp, Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT), Hastings Mutual Insurance Company, Fiserv, Inc., Charter Manufacturing, Deloitte, MGIC, Wheelhouse Group, Navy Federal Credit Union, Cigna, Molson Coors, Crossroads Health, Arthrex, American Nurses Association ANA, Dairyland Power Cooperative, American Fidelity Assurance, Digineer, Lucid Motors, National University, PepsiCo, Owens & Minor, Compassion, Corning, Mayo Clinic, Guidehouse, Catholic Relief Services, USAA, Point B, Ivy Tech Solutions inc, Ford Motor Company, Country Financial, Peer Solutions Group