Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Change Management Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Change Management Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Change Management Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Change Management Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Change Management Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Do you have a strategic methodology that delivers refined strategic thinking, in action and drives value-adding outcomes while focusing on leveraging disruptive change and managing business as usual?
- Is the board satisfied that management is periodically monitoring changes in the business environment to identify significant impacts on the assumptions and risks inherent in the corporate strategy?
- How does the board ensure that considerations about the environment and climate change have informed the development of strategy and is embedded into the management of risk across your organization?
- Is the board satisfied that management is periodically monitoring changes in the business environment to identify any impact on the assumptions and risks inherent in the corporate strategy?
- Is the senior executive team committed to seeing through the implementation of management changes despite problems that may arise or the amount of time and resources that may be required?
- What experiences do you have in implementing systemic, environmental, or procedural scans intended to identify opportunity for fundamental changes in organizational strategy or tactic?
- Are you effectively insulated from outside market pressures or do small changes in outside conditions translate quickly into changes in turnover in your organization?
- What steps are needed to ensure that climate modeling is prepared for the massively parallel architectures that are becoming predominant in the computing world?
- How what kind of implications does the consideration on change in networks and organizational development and change have for the theoretical framework?
- What systems, behaviours and beliefs are hindering or supporting your change and what are you doing to reduce that hindrance and reinforce the support?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Change Management Strategy book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Change Management Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Change Management Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Change Management Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Change Management Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Change Management Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Change Management Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Change Management Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Change Management Strategy project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Contradictory information between document sections?
- Human Resource Management Plan: List the assumptions made to date. What did you have to assume to be true to complete the charter?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Change Management Strategy projects, systems, Vendors and your organizations work effort?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Change Management Strategy project team have enough people to execute the Change Management Strategy project plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the criteria for selecting suppliers of off the shelf products?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Value pocket identification & quantification what are value pockets?
- Risk Audit: Can analytical tests provide evidence that is as strong as evidence from traditional substantive tests?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its systems for assisting staff with career planning and employment placements are appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Change Management Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Change Management Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Change Management Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Change Management Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Change Management Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Change Management Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Change Management Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Change Management Strategy project with this in-depth Change Management Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Change Management Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Change Management Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Change Management Strategy investments work better.
This Change Management Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.