Look inside the Kanban:
Secure cloud services: Aid in the analysis of cloud service security requirements and solutions, and work with the chief information security officer (CISO) and domain teams to ensure that cloud services are secure.
Benefits of the Cloud Adoption Kanban
- What are the primary business drivers behind cloud adoption at your organization?
- Does the cloud service provider have information security measures as part of infrastructure offering?
- What policies and processes does your organization have that constrain cloud service decisions?
- Does your organization have a written strategic plan for the adoption of cloud computing?
- What impact will adoption of Cloud have on end users of your organization?
- Does the cloud service provider have a local in country data center to cover geographical issues?
- Does the cloud service provider have a minimum lock in period to host your applications and data?
- How does cloud adoption complicate the insider threat, and what is your organization doing about it?
- Does your organization have a cloud security strategy with which your auditors are happy?
- Do you have a cloud adoption strategy that includes all aspects of cloud transformation from implementation to security to decommissioning?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2599 Cloud Adoption critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Cloud Adoption roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2599 Cloud Adoption critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Cloud Adoption critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Cloud Adoption Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Cloud Adoption Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: ConvergeOne, IBM, nFrastructure, USAA, Microsoft, Datadog, Wells Fargo, Optiv, Cloudflare, Netskope, Unum, Agama Solutions, DocuSign, S&P Global, Havertys Furniture Companies, Principal Financial Group, Datalitical, Lennox International, Humana, Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory, Oracle, Alexander Technology Group, Triumvirate Environmental, Invesco, Starbucks, International Data Group, Inc., Norfolk Southern Corp, II-VI, IT Data Solutions, Cincinnati Children's Hospital, WellSky, Y Soft, Bentley Systems, StackPath, Match Group, Cognosante, LLC, Integrated Data Services Inc., Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, VMware, MetLife, NVIDIA, Molina Healthcare, Sedgwick, T. Rowe Price, CrowdStrike, Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc., DELUXE CORPORATION, Zscaler, Databricks, Lumen, Capital One, CyberArk, Charles Schwab, Farmers Insurance Group, Deloitte, Dell Technologies, Allstate, Fannie Mae, TitanHouse, Inc., Square, University of Colorado, Avaya, US House of Representatives, Apple, Indeed, Anthem, Nike, NJ Transit, Aurora, George Washington University, EY Global Services Limited prod, Google, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Cisco Systems, Saviynt, IDENTIFY SECURITY, KPMG, University of California Santa Cruz, Accenture, Signify, GE Healthcare, Interos, Inc., Mutual of Omaha, Booz Allen Hamilton, PDI, Salesforce, Atomic, FireEye, Inc., PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS, Central Intelligence Agency, Amazon.com Services LLC, MasterCard, Spirent Communications, General Dynamics Mission Systems, Inc, Strategic Technology Partners, Zimmer Biomet, TCS, Next Level Impacts, Unisys, Tyson Foods, Inc., Vistra Corporate Services Company, Proofpoint, Northwestern Mutual, Coalfire, GenapSys, Inc., Capco, North Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts, Deltek, Inc., Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Aflac, Incorporated, Secberus, Froedtert, General Mills, Connect Staffing Professional, LLC, Community Health Systems, Trova, U.S. Bank, Duke Careers, Elliott Davis, ECS Federal LLC, NielsenIQ, The Walt Disney Company (Corporate), Centene Corporation, Pearson, Edgile, Secureworks, Cruise, Pegasystems, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Cyberspace Solutions, LLC, BNY Mellon, Forcepoint, Plex Systems, Intone Networks, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Palo Alto Networks, Allscripts, Scripps Research, Morgan Stanley, Major League Baseball, Citizens, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Connvertex Technologies Inc., Rock Central, HireVergence, SpaceX, HashiCorp, Blue Apron, SBG Technology Solutions, Q2ebanking, OneNeck IT Solutions, RELX, Duo Security, ACTS, Inc., Rapid7, Western Union, River Front Services, Inc., The Walt Disney Studios, HealthPartners, Abbott Laboratories, FICO, CVS Health, Zebra Technologies, Tesla, GRSi, SharkNinja, Emerson, PepsiCo, Peraton, HealthStream, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd., EPAM Systems, Fishtech Group LLC, Vectra, Levi Strauss & Co., Nordstrom, GE Gas Power, Coleman Group, Inc., Seagate Technology, LexisNexis Legal & Professional, Facebook, Veritas Technologies, Hillenbrand, Inc., Praetorian, Publix, Ent Credit Union, Amrock, Gartner, CrossCountry Consulting, Atlassian, Vanguard, Goldman Sachs, Zurich Insurance, Independent Financial, Protiviti, Intelerad, IZEA, Radian, Discovery, Texas Capital Bank, TikTok, West Monroe Experienced, PSEG, Jamf, Presidio, Anitian, CAE Inc., Citi, USPI, Visa, American Red Cross, Harris County, NetApp, NW Natural, Postman, Saks Fifth Avenue, Zendesk