Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cloud Workload Protection Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cloud Workload Protection related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cloud Workload Protection specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cloud Workload Protection Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud Workload Protection improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Can the solution protect, track and monitor the gamut of solutions that might be in use in your organization, from off-the-shelf SaaS apps to more general-purpose compute and processing resources?
- Do you protect a workforce that includes employees, contract workers, and third parties accessing resources from managed and unmanaged devices across distributed locations?
- Which challenges has your organization experienced with regard to monitoring the security of applications, workloads, and data residing on cloud infrastructure?
- Should strategy be focused on enabling traditional workload in the cloud and finding the most suitable cloud orchestration platform for enterprise applications?
- Can the information safely be moved to the cloud with a simple reminder that the move makes the data more vulnerable; or is the move too risky to be allowed?
- Does the solution offer a way to coordinate workflow and workload between admins by assigning alerts to specific individuals for analysis and remediation?
- Do you believe that recommended guidelines can be considered to be best practice to help operators protect data when migrating on to cloud environments?
- Does the product automatically categorize new activity types received from the cloud service providers and include them in threat protection analytics?
- Can virtual offerings be dynamically reconfigurable to constantly seek the best match between the pricing vector and the workload consumption vector?
- Are the information and operating systems protected by appropriate organizational and technical access controls, including network access control?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cloud Workload Protection book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cloud Workload Protection self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cloud Workload Protection Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cloud Workload Protection areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud Workload Protection Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cloud Workload Protection projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cloud Workload Protection Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cloud Workload Protection project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are two suggestions for ensuring adequate change control on Cloud Workload Protection projects that involve outside contracts?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many is: do all the identified roles need to be routinely informed or only in exceptional circumstances?
- Cost Baseline: Verify business objectives. Are others appropriate, and well-articulated?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you upload presentation materials in advance and test the technology?
- WBS Dictionary: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Cloud Workload Protection projections?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively and consistently was sponsorship for the Cloud Workload Protection project conveyed?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the evaluation strategies (e.g., reaction, learning, behavior, results) used. What evaluation results did you have?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Cloud Workload Protection project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
Step-by-step and complete Cloud Workload Protection Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cloud Workload Protection project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cloud Workload Protection project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cloud Workload Protection project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cloud Workload Protection project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cloud Workload Protection project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cloud Workload Protection project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cloud Workload Protection project with this in-depth Cloud Workload Protection Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud Workload Protection projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud Workload Protection and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cloud Workload Protection investments work better.
This Cloud Workload Protection All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.