Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Critical Chain Project Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Critical Chain Project Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Critical Chain Project Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Critical Chain Project Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Critical Chain Project Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Are the planning / design / construction teams integrated, working to an understood process, operating concurrently to reduce project / cycle critical path lead time and encourage flow?
- Has your organization identified the critical middle-skills jobs that will require new skills requirements, based on feedback from vendors, customers and industry groups?
- What will be the critical success factors and the main risks that enterprises will encounter while implementing an effective and enduring software platform architecture?
- Why has project management been so reluctant to adopt other criteria in addition to the Iron Triangle, as stakeholder benefits against which projects can be assessed?
- What is known about total cost to support technology over time and the business case departments make at critical decision points when funding information systems?
- How can organizations ensure business continuity throughout a migration project - with a guarantee of zero disruption to mission-critical services?
- What are the critical pieces, like data use agreements and funding, and who are the critical people necessary to achieve the data match?
- What if change could raise the stress level of the project team members and direct toward conflict situations with functional managers?
- When completing forms involving claims for lost, stolen or damaged property, what incident personnel may the Crew Boss coordinate with?
- Is your organization struggling to understand which PCI DSS controls are required and when your critical systems need to be protected?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Critical Chain Project Management book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Critical Chain Project Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Critical Chain Project Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Critical Chain Project Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Critical Chain Project Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Critical Chain Project Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Critical Chain Project Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Critical Chain Project Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Milestone List: Describe the industry you are in and the market growth opportunities. What is the market for your technology, product or service?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are Critical Chain Project Management project records organized, maintained, and assessable by Critical Chain Project Management project team members?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks of not having good inter-organization cooperation on the Critical Chain Project Management project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data being used by managers in an effective manner to ascertain Critical Chain Project Management project or functional status, to identify reasons or significant variance, and to initiate appropriate corrective action?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do risks change during the Critical Chain Project Management projects life cycle?
- Variance Analysis: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders review organizational performance?
- Scope Management Plan: Are you meeting with stake holders and team members?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying variances from estimates & adjusting the detailed work program been followed?
Step-by-step and complete Critical Chain Project Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Critical Chain Project Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Critical Chain Project Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Critical Chain Project Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Critical Chain Project Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Critical Chain Project Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Critical Chain Project Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Critical Chain Project Management project with this in-depth Critical Chain Project Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Critical Chain Project Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Critical Chain Project Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Critical Chain Project Management investments work better.
This Critical Chain Project Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.