Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Journey Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Journey Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Journey Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer Journey Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Journey Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Is it better to have a single service to rule them all, or a tool that uses collaborations with vendors and industry leaders to drive your organization forward?
- Do your customers encounter jargon or other frustrating uncertainties during journey with you, especially ones that keep them from moving to the next step?
- How do you plan to build an enterprise approach for intelligent automation that can deliver compelling brand experiences throughout the customer journey?
- Have you appropriately considered the suitability of any distributors for your products and understand activities in respect of the Customer Journey?
- Will software companies look to other industries to find talent pools that understand a customer success journey and how to build business around it?
- How to communicate the experiential aspects of the Customer Journey in the most effective way to support and inspire the service developers?
- How do you create the right digital customer journey for various segmentsÐmass, affluent, private, small/medium enterprises and corporate?
- How do you ensure that an optimized Customer Journey and reduced customer effort are attained throughout customers content experience?
- Do your customer journeys contain delays that will enable a start-up to sneak in and cherry-pick your most profitable customers?
- Have you identified cost, implementation, process, or any structural barriers in the way of customers moving to the next stage?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Journey Analytics book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Customer Journey Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Journey Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Journey Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Journey Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Journey Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer Journey Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Customer Journey Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Log: Do the described changes impact on the integrity or security of the system?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Customer Journey Analytics project baseline?
- Procurement Audit: Are there special emergency purchase order procedures?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is Customer Journey Analytics project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members understand one anothers roles and skills?
- Planning Process Group: Is the Customer Journey Analytics project supported by national and/or local organizations?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk probability and impact: how will the probabilities and impacts of risk items be assessed?
- Cost Management Plan: Have Customer Journey Analytics project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
Step-by-step and complete Customer Journey Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer Journey Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer Journey Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer Journey Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer Journey Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer Journey Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer Journey Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customer Journey Analytics project with this in-depth Customer Journey Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Journey Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Journey Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer Journey Analytics investments work better.
This Customer Journey Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.