Look inside the Kanban:
Ensure your strategy identifies process improvement initiatives to support Commercial Business goals and revenue objectives, makes recommendations, and executes change to improve order management systems and processes to meet quality product delivery and (internal) customer service quality standards.
Benefits of the Customer Service Kanban
- Do you have systems to monitor/measure what employees and customers know, think and feel about how customer service is provided and how the rest of the business operates?
- Does your organization have a customer service team in place to address customers concerns and needs over social media platforms?
- Does your organization have a customer service strategy or similar plan that articulates the experience you want to provide?
- Does your organization have customer service personnel available to provide assistance in languages other than English?
- Do you have your recruiters or managers identifying outgoing people while looking for employees that will make good Customer Service people?
- Considering your organizations customer service and experience efforts as a whole, how do you measure how effective they are in helping achieve customer service and experience priorities?
- If managers come up with a strategy they believe will greatly improve customer service and staff are reluctant to implement the changes, how do you promote the changes and overcome this?
- Which channel(s) does your organization currently use to respond to customer inquiries and provide customer service?
- What additional information would need to be leveraged from your customers to ensure better customer service and data derivation?
- Is your service solution designed with your customers in mind, what do they want automated and when do they need to speak to a customer services agent?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1177 Customer Service critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Customer Service roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1177 Customer Service critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Customer Service critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Customer Service Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Customer Service Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: The Clorox Company, rtbrick.com, Capgemini, Stryker, Henry Schein One, Duluth Trading Company, Abbvie, Deutsche Bank, PagerDuty, IBM, Stifel Financial Corp., Prologis, Albertsons Companies, REI, CrowdStrike, U.S. Bank, Palo Alto Networks, Bankers Financial, Invue, Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, American College of Emergency Physicians, Stryten Manufacturing, Google, CentralReach, Amazon Web Services, Inc., W. L. Gore & Associates, ArdentMills, Republic National Distributing Company, Pegasystems, Quick Base, Centro_Fidelity, Holden Advisors, Cutover, Canvs, Fidelity Investments, Valor Global, Capital One - US, DNSFilter, Parsable, WorkSmart, Centah Inc, Fidelity TalentSource, Chronus, Invictus Associates, PDI, Coyote Logistics, ITA International, MetLife, GE Healthcare, GE Digital, Cardinal Health, The Standard, EY, Tray.io, OutSystems, Siemens, V-Soft Consulting Group, Inc., Workato, Appian Corporation, Oracle, Matterport, Altair Engineering, Bentley Systems, Johnson Controls, KANTAR, Cole Haan, Amazon.com Services LLC, Quantum Workplace, DISA Global Solutions, NOW Foods, Billie, Southwest Gas, Wayfair, Sonos, Inc, LRNA Shared Services, SAP, Chewy, Brightree, thyssenkrupp Presta North America LLC, BOGE Rubber & Plastics, Cummins Inc., CK Technologies, Akoustis, Inc., Kelco Industries, ZF, Harman International, Tilson Technology Management, ServiceNow, WildPack Beverages Inc, TrustRadius, Webstaurant Store, Inc., Grin, Inc., Constant Contact, Einride, Aumni, Fishtech Group LLC, Railsbank, Muscogee Staffing Solutions, Ainstein AI, Micron Technology, Intrado, Aveva, Viome, Qventus, INKY Technology Corporation, Checkr, Seagen, Microsoft, Digital.ai, Veracode, U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command, BT, xx network, Inspiro, Customer.io, HEB, TCS, Airtable, Haptik, Bosch Group, Pearson, Synchrony, Dina, OMP, Philips, Malvern Panalytical Ltd, Persistence AI, GRIPPLE INC, Daxko, TaskRabbit, Hello China, Faire, Workday, Universal Music Group, Pernod Ricard, Milwaukee Tool, AptarGroup, Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, The Hershey Company, BOEING, Everstream Analytics, Plexus, SBM Life Science, Arkema Americas, Energizer, The Coca-Cola Company, Moderna, Group II, Norfolk Southern Corp