Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer support Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer support related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer support specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer support Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 663 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer support improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 663 standard requirements:
- How do you keep your approaches for identifying and innovating product offerings and for providing customer support current with business needs and directions?
- Does the plan satisfy leaderships or managements task assignment and demonstrate effective use of resources (defined as adequacy and feasibility)?
- How do you listen to customers to obtain actionable information and to obtain feedback on your products and your customer support?
- Acceptability: Are the plans worth their cost and do they incorporate considerations of security and political acceptability?
- Do you ensure that customer support requirements are deployed to all people and processes involved in customer support?
- How are customer support challenges solved using service management best practices from the it infrastructure library?
- Is the plans scope and concept of operations sufficient for participants to accomplish their assigned tasks?
- Collaboration: How can MR / AR interfaces be used to enhance face-to-face and remote collaboration?
- User is video-tracked for identification, location, gaze, gesture and in the future, affect?
- Interaction: How do users interact with virtual information overlaid on the real world?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer support book in PDF containing 663 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Customer support self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer support Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer support areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer support Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer support projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer support Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Customer support project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How are training activities developed from a technical perspective?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What resources might the stakeholder bring to the Customer support project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for governing staff behaviour is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Planning Process Group: If task X starts two days late, what is the effect on the Customer support project end date?
- Procurement Audit: Does the manual contain policies relating to all business management functions?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are the interests in line with the programme objectives?
- Procurement Audit: Was the dynamic purchasing system set up following the rules of open procedure?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are training needs identified when resources do not have the required skills to complete Customer support project activities?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the duration of the critical path for this Customer support project?
Step-by-step and complete Customer support Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer support project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer support project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer support project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer support project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer support project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer support project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customer support project with this in-depth Customer support Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer support projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer support and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer support investments work better.
This Customer support All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.