Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DataOps Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DataOps related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DataOps specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DataOps Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DataOps improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Where statistical process control is utilized, are there specified parameters and control limits, and is it clear that suitable action has to be taken when samples are outside of the defined limits?
- Do procedures exist to ensure all affected parties are contacted before significant changes are made to data structures and the timing of corresponding changes have minimal impact on operations?
- Are policies and procedures established for management authorization for development or acquisition of new applications, systems, databases, infrastructure, services, operations, and facilities?
- Are policies and procedures established for management authorization for development or acquisition of new applications, systems, databases, infrastructure, services, operations and facilities?
- Do you lack consistent, reliable, and repeatable process for data warehouse testing including unit, stream, and integration testing during development and validation testing during operation?
- Are the required quality checks built into the operations within the manufacturing , field installation, and service process, and is the resulting data maintained and promptly acted upon?
- Which programmatic sources are producing the most revenue and at the highest efficiency. What is the current and historical performance of different programmatic deal types and partners?
- Does your data have the right level of granularity and accuracy at the source to provide reliable metrics to measure operational performance to drive new actions for your organization?
- Are you ready to orchestrate the move from a project process to an operational mode of working to support the speed of change and diversity of regulations that impact data retention?
- What backup mechanisms are in place, both from the provider and internally, to ensure operational continuity in the case of partial or full data, hardware, software, or access loss?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DataOps book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your DataOps self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DataOps Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DataOps areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DataOps Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DataOps projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DataOps Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 DataOps project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders create your organizational focus on customers and other stakeholders?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is the team cognizant of small wins to be celebrated along the way?
- Project Schedule: How closely did the initial DataOps project Schedule compare with the actual schedule?
- Activity Duration Estimates: (Cpi), and schedule performance index (spi) for the DataOps project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are DataOps projected overhead costs in each pool and the associated direct costs used as the basis for establishing interim rates for allocating overhead to contracts?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent DataOps project management strategy been established?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures followed to ensure information is available to stakeholders in a timely manner?
- Requirements Documentation: Can the requirement be changed without a large impact on other requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Are all claims certified by the officer giving rise to the claim (usually the purchasing agent)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Given your research into similar classes and the work you think is required for this DataOps project, what assumptions, variables, or costs would you change from the information provided above?
Step-by-step and complete DataOps Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DataOps project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DataOps project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DataOps project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DataOps project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DataOps project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DataOps project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DataOps project with this in-depth DataOps Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DataOps projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DataOps and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DataOps investments work better.
This DataOps All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.