Look inside the Kanban:
Safeguard that your organization drives the execution of product development in collaboration with Product Team members comprised of Product Design Technology and Data Science.
Benefits of the Digital Leadership Framework Kanban
- How will use the particular strengths within the team you have to help lead the change?
- When a digital service team is working with your organization, who has management responsibility over that team?
- How has your leadership and management team changed?
- What initiatives do you have in place to help business leadership better understand technology?
- Does the transformation leader have a strong network of business and technology innovators?
- Do you have the ability to make data based decisions in real time?
- How do you think power leadership factors in management have influenced adoption decisions?
- What new skills should IT leadership have to be effective in your organizations digital or new business initiatives?
- How has management helped to facilitate the process?
- How effective has your organization been in using digital technologies to advance goals?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2403 Digital Leadership Framework critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Digital Leadership Framework roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2403 Digital Leadership Framework critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Digital Leadership Framework critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Digital Leadership Framework Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Digital Leadership Framework Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: BDO, Altair Engineering, Dell Technologies, Novartis, Biogen, Sandoz, SEKAI Digital Twins, Sawdey Solution Services, Inc., Datadog, TA Digital, Ascential, Funded.club, General Mills, CVS Health, CBRE, Amex, Genmab, Jacobs, Portland General Electric, Idaho National Laboratory, Horizon Controls Group, Digital Ocean Jobs, Matterport, Bloomberg, EPAM Systems, EY, Volvo Group, The Walt Disney Company (Corporate), Liberty Mutual Insurance, Bentley Systems, LineVision, GE Appliances, Dermalogica, Intel, Sentient Energy, HDR, Connexus Credit Union, ConcertoCare, USAA, Microsoft, PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS, Hillrom, CSL Behring, Tokio Marine HCC, United for Respect, Network N, Horizontal Digital, Fortive Corporate, ‚Äö√Ñ√£Markesman Group, IntelliGenesis, LLC, OPS Consulting, LLC, WOOD Consulting Services, Walmart, Archer Daniels Midland Company, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Siemens, WestRock, Nouryon, Honeywell, GE Healthcare, Digital Defense, Inc., DigitalOcean, GE Digital, NV Energy, Change Healthcare, Farmer's Business Network, Inc., WorkBoard, Element Materials Technology, Iron Mountain, Accenture, T-Mobile, DWA US, PENTAX Medical, Community Coffee Company, L.L.C., Fenwick & West LLP, Bizongo, Toyota, Schneider Electric, KeyBank, FedEx Services, bp, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Salesforce, Jumpstart for Young