Look inside the Kanban:
Serve as the technology and business process implementation leader, advising on Legal and Compliance digital solutions and implementing integrated solutions for processes, including Contract Management, Matters and Material Management, Enterprise Risk Management and Data Privacy management.
Benefits of the Digital Solutions Implementation Kanban
- Which technologies / solutions and services have you implemented or are planning to implement in future?
- Do you need to integrate with windows solutions or does your system need to run on windows?
- Does your organization use digital solutions today?
- What logistic solutions have you implemented for your customers?
- How do you make use of digital solutions to update your business model?
- How does your digital solutions strategic value give you a leading edge?
- How will digital solutions enhance and define aspects of your strategy?
- What new software solutions have you implemented?
- Will the digital solutions you have in place be used willingly by your employees?
- Why are other organizations looking to digital solutions to capture data to improve operations?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized Digital Solutions Implementation critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Digital Solutions Implementation roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete Digital Solutions Implementation critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Digital Solutions Implementation critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Digital Solutions Implementation Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Digital Solutions Implementation Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Altair Engineering, Sawdey Solution Services, Inc., Ascential, The Walt Disney Company (Corporate), Liberty Mutual Insurance, NV Energy, Iron Mountain, Booz Allen Hamilton, Sabel Systems, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions, HR Collaboration Group LLC, The Weir Group PLC, IBM, Exelon Corporation, Aquent, Presagis, 3M, Applied Research Solutions / ARS, ELEVI Associates, Pratt & Whitney, Signify, Amplitude, Microsoft, Geisinger, Under Armour, Citi, Fintova LLC, Navitus Health Solutions / Lumicera Health Services, McKesson, Special Olympics, Inc., Medallia, Inc., Anthem, Wilson Bank & Trust, OZ DIGITAL CONSULTING WIZARDS, BISSELL, Maven Wave, Socotra, Precision Solutions, Risk Solutions, PTC, BNP Paribas, The Hartford, Deloitte, Pacific Western Bank, Cardinal Path, FullStory, Mod intelechy, digitalML, StemExpress, UrbanTrans North America, Levi Strauss & Co., Ecolab, SAS Institute Inc, The Mosaic Company, Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, EY, OnPrem Solution Partners, Ram Software Solutions, Aya Corporate, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., ZS, Denken Solutions Inc, Digital Realty, Ottobock, Abbott Laboratories, Workday, Cella, NC Dental Network, Takeda Pharmaceutical, Novo Nordisk, College Auto Sales of Florida, Vicor Corporation, Thomson Reuters, Peapod Digital Labs, IDEXX, Google, Cambia Health Solutions, MasterCard, WisdomTree, Louisiana-Pacific Corporation, Kohler, Siemens Energy, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, Lundbeck, SAIC, VXI Global Solutions, Globex Digital Solutions, BISSELL Homecare, EXL Services, BlueVoyant, Edgewater Federal Solutions, Inc., True Tandem, Medical Solutions, LLC, Northern Trust Corp., World Wide Technology Holding, LLC, Insight Global, Warner Music Group, Johnson & Johnson, Amazon.com Services LLC, Zurn Water Solutions, GE Healthcare, Presidio Networked Solutions, LLC, US Internal Revenue Service, Numerica Credit Union, Skillsoft, Cargill, FedEx Logistics, Hearst Media Services, Charles Schwab, Mount Sinai, Pfizer,