Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Disaster Recovery Business Continuity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Disaster Recovery Business Continuity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Disaster Recovery Business Continuity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Do you have disaster recovery, business continuity or incident response plans and procedures to respond if your systems or the already stated of your vendors are intruded, compromised or disrupted?
- How often do you exercise plans for mission critical it assets, mission critical business functions, mission critical third-parties, less critical it assets and less critical business functions?
- Does the bcm scope cover the entire operation, including all business processes and operations, as well as related facilities and workforce that are the responsibility of your organization?
- Has a communications person (For Business Continuity issues) been appointed to deal with media, internal communication and other interested parties including customer base where applicable?
- Have continuity plans been developed to maintain or restore business operations in the required time scales following interruptions to, or failure of, critical business processes?
- How will it services (applications and underlying infrastructure) be architected to achieve business requirements, including continuous availability and business continuity?
- Are you aware that power protection is an essential element of any business continuity plan, and can be considered a cost or overhead expense similar to an insurance policy?
- What are the key/distinguishing characteristics and objectives of Emergency Management, Crisis Management, Disaster Recovery Planning and Business Continuity Management?
- How does your organization formally test the effectiveness of its business continuity plan on a periodic basis at least once a year and maintain evidence of that review?
- Do the already stated responsible for BCPs have the right knowledge, skills and access to assess and plan continuity from a holistic and strategic business perspective?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Disaster Recovery Business Continuity book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Disaster Recovery Business Continuity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Disaster Recovery Business Continuity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Disaster Recovery Business Continuity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Disaster Recovery Business Continuity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Planning and scheduling responsibilities Ð How will the responsibilities for planning and scheduling be allocated?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do all members feel responsible for all agreed-upon measures?
- Procurement Audit: Are rules in automatic disbursement programs adequate to prevent duplicate payment of invoices?
- Team Member Status Report: Are your organizations Disaster Recovery Business Continuity projects more successful over time?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks of not having good inter-organization cooperation on the Disaster Recovery Business Continuity project?
- Cost Baseline: Have you identified skills that are missing from your team?
- Team Member Status Report: Do you have an Enterprise Disaster Recovery Business Continuity project Management Office (EPMO)?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: What percentage of Disaster Recovery Business Continuity projects are producing traceability matrices between requirements and other work products?
- Decision Log: What is your overall strategy for quality control / quality assurance procedures?
Step-by-step and complete Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Disaster Recovery Business Continuity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Disaster Recovery Business Continuity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Disaster Recovery Business Continuity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Disaster Recovery Business Continuity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Disaster Recovery Business Continuity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Disaster Recovery Business Continuity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Disaster Recovery Business Continuity project with this in-depth Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Disaster Recovery Business Continuity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Disaster Recovery Business Continuity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Disaster Recovery Business Continuity investments work better.
This Disaster Recovery Business Continuity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.