Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ESG Investing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ESG Investing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ESG Investing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ESG Investing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ESG Investing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- What adjustments in corporate structure, governance, reporting relationships, or incentives might facilitate the integration of financial, social, and environmental domains of business activities?
- What are the most effective tools impact investing, ESG stock selection, shareholder engagement and activism, community investing, program-related investments that you might deploy?
- What is the biggest challenge for boards that are trying to balance fiduciary duty to shareholders and desire to incorporate ESG considerations in decision-making processes?
- When looking for disclosure on governance information/management analysis/financial performance/environmental performance/social performance which sources do you use most?
- Should the audit go beyond financial information to cover environmental and social commitments and other aspects of corporate governance as culture and boardroom quality?
- What data is available to support an ESG rating and how do you ensure that the methodologies allow for required transparency, reliability, comparability and independence?
- Has the board established an effective risk management framework which is inclusive of key risks as well as foreseeable risks, environmental and social risks and issues?
- Can the increasing scrutiny and reporting burden that comes with ESG deter private companies from going public, or even encourage public corporations to go private?
- Does the incorporation of environmental, social and governance criteria in the investment process improve the financial performance of a bond portfolio or hurt it?
- Do you have the capabilities required to deliver value from your most material sustainability and ESG issues and opportunities, and to mitigate associated risks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ESG Investing book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ESG Investing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ESG Investing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ESG Investing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ESG Investing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ESG Investing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ESG Investing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ESG Investing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Change Management Plan: Do the proposed users have access to the appropriate documentation?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the ESG Investing project?
- Procurement Audit: Did your organization decide for an appropriate and admissible procurement procedure?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team ensure that all members are individually and jointly accountable for the teams purpose, goals, approach, and work-products?
- Schedule Management Plan: After initial schedule development, will the schedule be reviewed and validated by the ESG Investing project team?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What actions can be taken to reduce or mitigate risk?
- Scope Management Plan: Are measurements and feedback mechanisms incorporated in tracking work effort & refining work estimating techniques?
- Quality Metrics: Are documents on hand to provide explanations of privacy and confidentiality?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the assigned ESG Investing project manager a PMP (Certified ESG Investing project manager) and experienced?
Step-by-step and complete ESG Investing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ESG Investing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ESG Investing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ESG Investing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ESG Investing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ESG Investing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ESG Investing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ESG Investing project with this in-depth ESG Investing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ESG Investing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ESG Investing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ESG Investing investments work better.
This ESG Investing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.