Look inside the Kanban:
Make sure your process provides support in various HR areas which include new hire onboarding and assimilation, mergers and acquisition support, safety compliance and monitoring, performance and talent management programs deployment, and general team member education.
Benefits of the Employee Onboarding Kanban
- When does your organization expect to have all employees back to work at primary workplace?
- What feedback does the employee have regarding the onboarding and training processes?
- How does your organization empower employees throughout the onboarding process?
- What does your business do to make a positive first impression on employees during the onboarding process?
- What does the employee onboarding process in a modern business look like, and how does it operate?
- How often do your managers, directors, or supervisors meet with new employees to ensure the onboarding process has been smooth?
- Is there an onboarding process in place to help new stakeholder employees acquire skills needed to succeed in the workplace?
- How likely is it that the onboarding experience will influence an employees decision to stay with a organization?
- What onboarding and instruction programs for new employees and organization workers are available?
- Which employee levels in your organization have a succession plan in place?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1482 Employee Onboarding critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Employee Onboarding roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1482 Employee Onboarding critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Employee Onboarding critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Employee Onboarding Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Employee Onboarding Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Employees Retirement System of Texas, Lumen, Vimeo, Georg Fischer, US Veterans Health Administration, USI Holdings Corporation, Cargill, Caterpillar, IBM, Groq, Starbucks, Grey Street Consulting LLC, Seagate Technology, American Airlines, Metropolitan Government of Nashville & Davidson County, Providence, The City of Asheville, Capital BlueCross, State Employees Credit Union, SAIC, Royal Caribbean Group, HUB International, US Bureau of Reclamation, Cask NX, LLC, Maryville Consulting Group, US Federal Highway Administration, Salesforce, US Office of the Chief Information Officer, Amazon.com Services LLC, WellStar Health System Inc, Talkdesk, BOEING, Salem Public Schools, Medtronic, Guidehouse, GE Digital, Delta, Oracle, BNP Paribas, The Hershey Company, the NBA, UNC Health, Job Portal for HFHP, Cupertino Electric, Inc., Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated, Cubic Corporation, MGM Resorts International, Prestige Employee Administrators, E3R-Exceptional Employees for Exceptional Results, Allstate, LOUP - Soup With a Local Twist, Bodacious Bar-B-Q