Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Face Recognition Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Face Recognition related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Face Recognition specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Face Recognition Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 803 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Face Recognition improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 803 standard requirements:
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Face Recognition improvements?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- What are the long-term Face Recognition goals?
- In the past year, what have you done (or could you have done) to increase the accurate perception of this company/brand as ethical and honest?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Face Recognition leaders?
- How will success or failure be measured?
- How frequently do you track Face Recognition measures?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Face Recognition book in PDF containing 803 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Face Recognition self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Face Recognition Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Face Recognition areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Face Recognition Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Face Recognition projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Face Recognition Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Face Recognition project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Scope Management Plan: How will scope changes be identified and classified?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a Quality Assurance Plan documented and filed?
- Change Management Plan: What can you do to minimise misinterpretation and negative perceptions?
- Planning Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Face Recognition project?
- Procurement Audit: Which are the main risks and controls of each phase?
- Formal Acceptance: Did the Face Recognition project manager and team act in a professional and ethical manner?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Executing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Face Recognition project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do Face Recognition project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
Step-by-step and complete Face Recognition Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Face Recognition project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Face Recognition project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Face Recognition project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Face Recognition project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Face Recognition project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Face Recognition project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Face Recognition project with this in-depth Face Recognition Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Face Recognition projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Face Recognition and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Face Recognition investments work better.
This Face Recognition All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.