Routinely seek out and uses a variety of sources of financial data to obtain relevant industry, organization and customer financial data; Can use financial information to formulate insights on the customers strategy and potential value opportunities.
More Uses of the Field Service Management Toolkit:
- Initiate: core customer service supporting customers with lower costs of service while ensuring call center agents are increasing productivity and/or finding ways to increase organization bottom line.
- Facilitate discovery and requirements gathering workshops with a variety of executive, leadership, process, technical, and end user stakeholders.
- Ensure you perform regular site visits for customer quality assurance and are accountable for quality customer service on all maintenance agreements.
- Make sure that your organization builds sustainable relationships and trust with customers (end users and field technicians) through open and interactive communications.
- Coordinate: consistently focused on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction relative to service and repair processes and interactions with technical support and product support teams.
- Confirm your organization ensures team effectively communicates and coordinates activities across multiple functions as Sales, Field Service, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Contracts, and Operations.
- Identify: short and long term development plan for the team to ensure that capacity and capabilities are in line with the installed base and future demand.
- Make sure that your organization assumes accountability for portion of the infrastructure solution technology components and the successful implementation of architectural areas.
- Be certain that your organization develops cooperation and teamwork while participating in a group, working toward solutions which generally benefit all involved parties.
- Confirm your organization keeps records of customer interactions and handles customer complaints, provides appropriate solutions and alternatives, and follows up to ensure resolution.
- Deploy digital and traditional campaigns and programs, choosing the best channels and tactics to build your network of Enterprise, SMB, and strategic partners.
- Arrange that your organization interfaces to the clients IT organization on solution implementation progress, technical issues, proper practices and technical requirements.
- Develop: share best practices and known solutions with other solution consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the other team members.
- Collaborate with account executives, development and implementations to deliver the appropriate solution and establish credibility and trust with the customer.
- Collaborate with field service management sales and solution engineering teams, service cloud account executives, and product management to deliver the appropriate solution and establish credibility and trust with the customer.
- Establish that your organization delivers predictable financial results and performance to goals as related to inventory management inclusive of Excessive and Obsolete Management, depot costs, infrastructure management, etc.
- Confirm your organization engages in the new product development process to ensure that the Technical Support staff is properly prepared and ready to support new products and/or releases.
- Guide: partner with sales and solution consulting to qualify customer business needs/pain points and identify opportunities to deliver high value business outcomes for clients.
- Dispatch bring visibility and data intelligence to previously unmeasured service interactions, leading to measurable improvements in margin and revenue.
- Establish: by optimizing field service operations, customers across all industries can better manage the complexities of service, support faster growth and run more profitable, outcome centric businesses.
- Direct: review daily project reports and modifies plans accordingly in order to keep the project on tack, while considering upcoming projects and/or unknown potential variables.
- Lead: fully comprehend the scope of commercial opportunities and support new installations and critical equipment trials by assigning optimal resources and deploying effective action plans.
- Establish that your organization architects a portion of a solution using appropriate portfolio offerings with design elements that allow integration into client environment.
- Manage all scrum teams for security focused design, to identify and ensure timely resolution of possible technical implications of each release.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Customer Support call center, third parties, field service management, field service personnel, and sales personnel to drive business results and a customer focused culture.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Field Service Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Field Service Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Field Service Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Field Service Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Field Service Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Which element of administration is the authority which a commander in the military service lawfully exercises over his or her subordinates by virtue of rank or assignment?
- Is your field service business interested in learning more about unified field service management technology and how it can help your organization prepare for the future?
- What are the most basic elements that describe the work (or resources and other business objects)from which all other necessary information can be derived?
- How will the technology deliver a distinctive service that your customers will truly value and subsequently contribute to a sustainable customer advantage?
- Does service provider regularly test and monitor key administrative, technical and physical controls, systems and procedures that safeguard Personal Data?
- What cultural adjustments are required to encourage people to change, and what is the best way to inspire and train them to use new processes and tools?
- How can optimization of field resources What is a customer intimacy model What is the optimum setting for using benefit your service organization?
- What market pressures are driving companies to consider field service optimization solutions as a way to improve post-sales service operations?
- Do you have a sourcing strategy in place that takes advantage of new technology offerings, as mobile devices and cloud-based iT services?
- What are the most common and useful metrics for measuring service to identify good performance to emulate and bad performance to correct?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Field Service Management book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Field Service Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Field Service Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Field Service Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Field Service Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Field Service Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Field Service Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Field Service Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the Field Service Management project within budget?
- Procurement Audit: Do your organizations policies promote and/or safeguard fair competition?
- Schedule Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Variance Analysis: How have the setting and use of standards changed over time?
- Quality Audit: Does the audit organization have experience in performing the required work for entities of your type and size?
- Project Portfolio management: How do organizations re-align portfolio when strategic objectives change?
- Cost Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the current scope of the Field Service Management project substantially different than that originally defined in the approved Field Service Management project plan?
- Cost Baseline: Pcs for your new business. what would the life cycle costs be?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Field Service Management project via agreements?
Step-by-step and complete Field Service Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Field Service Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Field Service Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Field Service Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Field Service Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Field Service Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Field Service Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Field Service Management project with this in-depth Field Service Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Field Service Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Field Service Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Field Service Management investments work better.
This Field Service Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.