Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical GPU Databases Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any GPU Databases related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated GPU Databases specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the GPU Databases Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which GPU Databases improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Are policies and procedures established for management authorization for development or acquisition of new applications, systems, databases, infrastructure, services, operations, and facilities?
- Are policies and procedures established for management authorization for development or acquisition of new applications, systems, databases, infrastructure, services, operations and facilities?
- Which security design patterns provides an alternative by requiring that a users authentication credentials be verified by the database before providing access to that users data?
- Are event logs are enable and record the user activities, exceptions, faults and information security events produced, kept and regularly reviewed for all database system servers?
- What systems are currently in place for capturing information in your organization (paper filing, classification scheme, local area network, databases, email and other records)?
- Can the auditor gain a complete understanding of the effects of changes, if any, on the applications, databases, or supporting technology that contain the application controls?
- What kind of integration is required with traditional data warehouses, relational and object databases, file and object storage, data marts, and other NoSQL technologies?
- Do you have capabilities for protecting unclassified and/or classified vital records and databases and providing access to them from the alternate operating facility?
- Does your analytics solution offer a data collection alternative to the proliferation of desktop spreadsheets and databases that contain analytically important data?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the GPU Databases book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your GPU Databases self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the GPU Databases Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which GPU Databases areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough GPU Databases Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage GPU Databases projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step GPU Databases Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 GPU Databases project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity List: Can you determine the activity that must finish, before this activity can start?
- Project Scope Statement: Write a brief purpose statement for this GPU Databases project. Include a business justification statement. What is the product of this GPU Databases project?
- Executing Process Group: What is in place for ensuring adequate change control on GPU Databases projects that involve outside contracts?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Scope Management Plan: Are you meeting with stake holders and team members?
- Procurement Audit: Where an electronic auction was used to bid, were all required specifications given equally to tenderers?
- Cost Management Plan: Were GPU Databases project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does platform-specific assessment information contribute to training placement or tailoring of instruction (e.g. aptitude-treatment interaction)?
- WBS Dictionary: The total budget for the contract (including estimates for authorized and unpriced work)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
Step-by-step and complete GPU Databases Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 GPU Databases project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 GPU Databases project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 GPU Databases project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 GPU Databases project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 GPU Databases project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 GPU Databases project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any GPU Databases project with this in-depth GPU Databases Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose GPU Databases projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in GPU Databases and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make GPU Databases investments work better.
This GPU Databases All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.