Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Gemba Walks Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Gemba Walks related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Gemba Walks specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Gemba Walks Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Gemba Walks improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Is there a closed loop continuous improvement process in place that allows your organization to adjust hiring procedures while creating a meaningful learning experience for the employee?
- What process is followed by your organization to revise the plan, as necessary, based on the evaluation, to ensure continuous improvement of employees in your organizationwide program?
- What will the management do to maintain a continuous improvement of the Business Process Management System and how will improvement suggestions from the employees be fulfilled?
- Which are the suppliers who can respond to your changing business needs and ensure that your IT organization is capable of Innovation and Continuous Improvement?
- Are leaders appropriately equipped, skilled and experienced to successfully lead continuous improvement initiatives that will deliver the necessary results?
- What do actors in different parts of the system do to positively influence the adoption, implementation, and spread of continuous improvement practices?
- What is your organization doing to develop continuous improvement strategies addressing climate change and sustainability in its supply chain practices?
- What is your time line for your first steps, and how do you determine what is a reasonable time frame for having a system of accountability in place?
- Are feasibility reviews conducted to confirm the compatibility of design with the manufacturing process, including capacity planning and utilisation?
- How do you use information and feedback from customers/stakeholders to keep services and programs relevant and provide for continuous improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Gemba Walks book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Gemba Walks self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Gemba Walks Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Gemba Walks areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Gemba Walks Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Gemba Walks projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Gemba Walks Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Gemba Walks project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Resources ÃÂÃÂ how will human resources be scheduled during each phase of the Gemba Walks project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is every signing-off responsibility and every communicating responsibility critically necessary?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does all Gemba Walks project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are records maintained to show how undistributed budgets are controlled?
- Lessons Learned: How clearly defined were the objectives for this Gemba Walks project?
- Cost Baseline: Are procedures defined by which the cost baseline may be changed?
- Executing Process Group: How does a Gemba Walks project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is your organization primarily focused on a specific industry?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer willing to commit significant time to the requirements gathering process?
Step-by-step and complete Gemba Walks Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Gemba Walks project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Gemba Walks project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Gemba Walks project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Gemba Walks project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Gemba Walks project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Gemba Walks project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Gemba Walks project with this in-depth Gemba Walks Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Gemba Walks projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Gemba Walks and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Gemba Walks investments work better.
This Gemba Walks All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.