Look inside the Kanban:
Interface so that your team is responsible for maintaining Quality Assurance Systems/affiliate quality management system to ensure compliance with organization standards and regulatory guidelines.
Benefits of the GxP Kanban
- How does data enter the system and how it is ultimately consumed?
- What does who data integrity and good data and record management expect?
- Is raw data in the system considered an electronic record and handled/retained accordingly?
- Which decision does the data influence?
- Does your supplier have a data integrity policy?
- How much previous data will you need to review?
- Do changes to the Data Backups process follow a formal change control process?
- Does the AMP identify the key systems holding data used in the asset management process?
- How has your organization ensured its asset management information system is relevant to its needs?
- Does normal operation or control of the sub system have a direct affect on product quality?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1712 GxP critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your GxP roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1712 GxP critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the GxP critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
GxP Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical GxP Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Altair Engineering, Lucid Motors, Beam Inc., Principle Business Enterprises, Inc, Peloton, US Defense Contract Management Agency, VirginPulse, Cardinal Health, The MITRE Corporation, Merck, PNC Financial Services Group, RWS, Stony Brook Medicine, Electrolux, Cepheid, Dell Technologies, Citi, SageSure, Seek Now, UPC Insurance, Paul Davis Restoration Inc, Total Quality, Cotiviti, Inc., Exelixis, LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION, Inter-American Development Bank, AstraZeneca, Burns & McDonnell, First Quality, TikTok, Amazon.com Services LLC, OutSystems, Appian Corporation, Matterport, SAP, R&L Spring Company, Philips, thyssenkrupp Presta North America LLC, Dorman Products, Cummins Inc., PPG Industries, ABB, BJ CAAS Advisors LLC, Cassavant Machining, Hitachi Astemo Americas, Inc., The Timken Company, Caterpillar, Airbus Final Assembly Line, Raytheon Missiles & Defense, CNH Industrial, Supplier Management Solutions, LLC, Sub-Zero Wolf, Wabtec, Pace Industries, Volvo Group, M/A Com Technolgy Solutions, Graco, Tiffany & Co., La-Z-Boy, Collins Aerospace, ITT, Inc., Rivian Automotive, MAT Holdings, Inc, Hydro-Gear, Doosan Bobcat, Faurecia, Stoneridge, SUEZ, GE Aviation, BorgWarner, Yanfeng Automotive, Akoustis, Inc., Continental AG, Spartan Light Metal Products, Nammo Perry, Avancez, LLC, Constellium, Kuehne+Nagel, TRIGO Global Quality Solutions, Automotive Manufacturing Company, Gates Corporation, North American Lighting, S & C Electric Company, Telamon, Autoliv United States, KBR, Neaton Rome, Tesla, Superior Roll Forming LLC, BAE Systems, CWC Textron, a division of Textron, Pall, Triumph Group, YAPP USA AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS INC, Oscar Winski, Fuyao Glass America Inc, Ice Industries Inc., NXP Semiconductors, GEDIA MICHIGAN LLC, AMB Consulting Group, LLC, Kohler, BOEING, Allison Transmission, Inc., Omnex PlanTech, First Sensor AG, Bosch Group, GE Appliances, Alexandria Extrusion Company, Brose, Enersys, Challenge Manufacturing Company, Spirit AeroSystems, Grayhill, Inc, BD, Incodel, IDEAL Industries, Inc., Olympic Steel, Inovar Inc., Trane Technologies, Generac Power Systems, ZF, Cleveland-Cliffs Tubular Components LLC, AGCO, Rebo Lighting & Electronics LLC, Martinrea International Inc., KAY Manufacturing, Mueller Water Products, Ingersoll Rand, MTD Products Inc, Dept_PhysLoc, Griffin Associates, The Shyft Group, Inc., Tenneco Inc., American Society for Quality, American Society For Quality, Inc., Ainstein AI, Sitel, Northrop Grumman, The Estée Lauder Companies, Moog Inc., SAIC, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Oceaneering, CPC, Riverpoint Medical, NIC Inc., Genesis Consulting Partners, LLC, Tapas Media