Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HIPAA HITECH Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HIPAA HITECH related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HIPAA HITECH specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HIPAA HITECH Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 692 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HIPAA HITECH improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 692 standard requirements:
- Which HIPAA HITECH goals are the most important?
- What are measures?
- How do your measurements capture actionable HIPAA HITECH information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- Are assumptions made in HIPAA HITECH stated explicitly?
- What do we do when new problems arise?
- What would be the goal or target for a HIPAA HITECHs improvement team?
- We picked a method, now what?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- How would you define the culture here?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HIPAA HITECH book in PDF containing 692 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your HIPAA HITECH self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HIPAA HITECH Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HIPAA HITECH areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HIPAA HITECH Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HIPAA HITECH projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HIPAA HITECH Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 HIPAA HITECH project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What aspects should the contracting officer brief the HIPAA HITECH project on prior to evaluation of proposals?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are they likely to influence the success or failure of your HIPAA HITECH project?
- Lessons Learned: How was the political and social history changed over the life of the HIPAA HITECH project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a purchasing policy as to the amount of an order on which bidding is required?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its Governance system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Risk Audit: Are all financial transactions accurately recorded (receipted, banked)?
- Cost Management Plan: Does a documented HIPAA HITECH project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule preparation Ð How will the schedules be prepared during each phase of the HIPAA HITECH project?
Step-by-step and complete HIPAA HITECH Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HIPAA HITECH project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HIPAA HITECH project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HIPAA HITECH project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HIPAA HITECH project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HIPAA HITECH project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HIPAA HITECH project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HIPAA HITECH project with this in-depth HIPAA HITECH Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HIPAA HITECH projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HIPAA HITECH and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HIPAA HITECH investments work better.
This HIPAA HITECH All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.