Be accountable for working in a Team Environment, it carries responsibility for implementing reliability best practices, developing and optimizing preventive maintenance tasks, and supporting maintenance and turnaround activities.
More Uses of the High Reliability Organization Toolkit:
- Lead the development of criteria for the evaluation of equipment and technical material suppliers and technical maintenance Service Providers.
- Update the marketing department and other internal parties with appropriate information from external sources.
- Govern: technical/professional expertise is demonstrated through Problem Solving, applying professional judgment, and competent performance.
- Ensure your organization complies; designs and implements campaign strategies rooted in an equitable transition to zero emissions.
- Devise: report weekly status updates and escalate project risks to clients and the account team.
- Ensure departmental management staff is appropriately resolving day to day problems and concerns in a quality manner.
- Confirm your organization participates in daily project review and client considerations to ensure client satisfaction.
- Steer: Data Mining platform incidents that have occurred during the week and creating dashboards, graphs, charts, etc highlighting critical trends and patterns to Key Stakeholders throughout your organization.
- Serve as a resource and conduit to share best practices and leverage operating improvement opportunities across it and organization.
- Oversee employee performance to ensure a balance of optimum productivity and service level goals are maintained at all times.
- Keep up to date with product evolution by attending product launches or technical training.
- Guide: traditional models of Organization Development can lock you into congestion, sprawl, and inefficient resource use.
- Confirm your strategy updates marketing materials, evaluates and maintains display pieces and visits competitors while in the field.
- Lead the development of design and installation specifications, acceptance tests, inspection criteria, and commissioning plans for new equipment.
- Facilitate effective annual Project Planning by fostering collaboration and integration of core offers.
- Liaise directly with selected partners to develop alliances that help the program deliver integrated services.
- Make sure that your venture complies; as trusted SMEs, you partner across your organization to orchestrate and incorporate service messaging and positioning, while your teams lead innovative initiatives which align with corporate goals.
- Pilot: coach, develop, and mentor subordinates to achieve quality performance, while continuing to develop personal management skill necessary to lead staff and handle unique management challenges.
- Audit: work closely with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to drive equipment reliability.
- Manage: in collaboration with the team and external partners, develops policy positions and advocates before decision makers.
- Assure your organization stays calm and even tempered when handling crises, stressful situations, continuous change, or unexpected developments.
- Manage work with the IT and Security teams to drive better security practices across your applications and clients.
- Evaluate and improve effectiveness and efficiencies and ensure conformance and compliance.
- Manage work with the broader IT team to provide training, documentation, and learning opportunities.
- Initiate: proactively oversee the activities involved in quality resolution of high level client problems.
- Be someone who thrives in finding inefficiencies and influencing others to make Performance Improvements.
- Methodize: immediately escalate to Executive Management any situation that could adversely impact the service provided to the client.
- Ensure you research; lead communication skills, with a focus on communicating effectively across different groups of stakeholders.
- Identify and quantify opportunities to improve the quality and efficiency of end to end process.
- Be certain that your group oversees the training of all operations and maintenance personnel in accordance with Regulatory Requirements.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical High Reliability Organization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any High Reliability Organization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated High Reliability Organization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the High Reliability Organization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which High Reliability Organization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you negotiate High Reliability Organization successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- To what extent would your organization benefit from being recognized as a award recipient?
- Can the schedule be done in the given time?
- What High Reliability Organization capabilities do you need?
- Is the measure of success for High Reliability Organization understandable to a variety of people?
- What is in scope?
- What information is critical to your organization that your executives are ignoring?
- Is there a strict change management process?
- Who needs to know?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the High Reliability Organization book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your High Reliability Organization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the High Reliability Organization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which High Reliability Organization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough High Reliability Organization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage High Reliability Organization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step High Reliability Organization Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 High Reliability Organization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all High Reliability Organization project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the High Reliability Organization project team have enough people to execute the High Reliability Organization project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed High Reliability Organization project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete High Reliability Organization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 High Reliability Organization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 High Reliability Organization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 High Reliability Organization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 High Reliability Organization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 High Reliability Organization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 High Reliability Organization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any High Reliability Organization project with this in-depth High Reliability Organization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose High Reliability Organization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in High Reliability Organization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make High Reliability Organization investments work better.
This High Reliability Organization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.