Look inside the Kanban:
Guarantee your operation provides consulting to business line stakeholders on Human Resources policies, processes, procedures, laws and regulations by advising employees and management on policies, procedures, and documentation; researching and identifying concerns; coordinating problem resolution; staying abreast of and interpreting policies and regulations; providing input to the development of policies in partnership with cross-functional leadership; guiding managers on employee management, discipline, and terminations; and working with Legal to resolve issues.
Benefits of the Human Resources Kanban
- Is there a human resources function within your organization and does it have complete personnel files, employee manuals, and policies that reflect current labor laws?
- To what extent does your organization have sufficient human resources to support ongoing evaluation and learning processes?
- For each of your organizations security and risk related functions, does your organization have the human resources and skills needed to adequately address them?
- What is the current and expected future customer makeup, and what material and human resources does your organization have and need?
- How does your organization maintain a work environment that supports specialization without compromising its ability to marshal its full range of Human Resources and turn on a dime to implement strategic imperatives?
- Does Human Resources have a standard or a framework that each of your organizations can follow when they develop human resource plans?
- Does your organization have the capacity to develop and implement systematic human resources policies designed to enhance performance, effectiveness and motivation of staff?
- How does the management of your organization efficiently apply its specific and unique human resources and have them developed appropriately?
- Does your organization have integrated, global or enterprise wide human resources information systems (HRIS)?
- How does your organization track work system performance and effectiveness of its human resources with measures/indicators?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1231 Human Resources critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Human Resources roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1231 Human Resources critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Human Resources critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Human Resources Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Human Resources Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Delta, Procter & Gamble, US Justice, Office of the Inspector General, State of Minnesota, US US Army Civilian Human Resources Agency, Paula Leduc, Inc, Virginia Germanna Community College, Helping Hearts CA., Central Intelligence Agency, State of Georgia, Nissan, Discover, Gap Inc., Veo, Hillrom, Georgia Highlands College, Genesys, Zoll Medical Corporation, Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES), Weis Markets, Macy’s, Kinder Morgan, Clearwater Analytics, SDSU Foundation, Boston University, CareJourney, Northwestern Memorial Healthcare, i2c Inc., Doosan Bobcat, Kroger Logistics, US Veterans Health Administration, US Air Force Personnel Center, Revlon, The Mom Project, Raytheon Technologies Corporate, US Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, Regal Beloit, UNC-Chapel Hill, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, US Consumer Product Safety Commission, City of Coronado, CA, TSA (Transportation Security Administration), Cintas, Frank Beverage Group, Unqork, Grey Street Consulting LLC, Medela LLC, Amazon.com Services LLC, Virginia Commonwealth University, U.S. Marshals Service, Universal Orlando, Excelraise, LLC, Honda Dev. and Mfg. of Am.,LLC, Compass Corporate, Lincoln Public Schools, Chesterfield County, VA, State of Michigan, US Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, BevMo, McHenry County College, Grainger, Dow, Pinnacle Group, Generac Power Systems, MILWAUKEE CENTER FOR INDEPENDENCE INC, Northrop Grumman, Oakland County Michigan, OneDigital, Northwestern Mutual, Providence, Metropolitan Government of Nashville & Davidson County, Airgas Inc., Penn State University, HILTI, US Internal Revenue Service, Nike, Waukesha County, WI, US Social Security Administration, Clarkston Consulting, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Systems Unlimited, Inc, US Department of Defense Education Activity, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution, State of Washington Employment Security Department, Citi, State of Idaho, Spirit AeroSystems, Middlesex County College, RTI International, University of Texas at Arlington, AmeriCorps, NATURAL LANDS, U.S. Army Accession Command, State of Washington Dept. of Commerce, Army Almaden Recruiting Center, King County, University of California San Francisco, MAXIMUS, Lenovo, United States Senate, Wayfair, Buc-ee's, Ltd., The City of Asheville, Hitachi Vantara Corporation, The J. M. Smucker Company, Stanley Black & Decker, Walmart, Rendr, The New York Times, US Bureau of Reclamation, Singer Vehicle Design, US DHS Headquarters, US Department of Energy - Agency Wide, Ellsworth Corporation, Hanon Systems, Weber Shandwick, Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors, Germanna Community College, US Offices, Boards and Divisions, Asenzya Inc., Reinhart Foodservice, ProHealth Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, Arkema Americas, US National Park Service, ADVENT, Alpha Homes of Wisconsin, State of Delaware, US Patent and Trademark Office, CONMED, Montgomery Marriott Prattville Hotel & Conference Center at Capitol Hill, US United States Fleet Forces Command, Epic, Levy, HCA Healthcare, Indeck Power Equipment Company, Zion Elementary School District 6, Employers Council, Kerecis, UNC Charlotte, Thermo Fisher Scientific, People Matters, Seismic, Spectrum Healthcare, Abbott Laboratories, Michels, Assurant, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Deployed Resources Llc, FanDuel, AutoNation - AutoNation Headquarters, Collaborative for Educational Services, BOEING, US Office of Administration, Curaleaf, Harvard University, ZOLL LifeVest, LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION, Insurity, OpenExchange, Paylocity, Henry Schein One, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, US Veterans Benefits Administration, United States Cold Storage, Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett, USPI, Dominion Energy, The Hershey Company, Nu Skin, Ford Motor Company, Indianapolis Museum of Art d.b.a. Newfields, Ansafone Contact Centers LLC, Pharmapacks, Bristol Community College, AMETEK, Inc., Hogarth Worldwide, Blue Apron, Howard University, YMCA of Greater Boston, Health Dimensions Consulting Inc, ProCaps Laboratories, CuraLinc Healthcare, UC Health, MYCON General Contractors, Inc, Sabin Vaccine Institute, Ingredion, AEye, Inc, Alarm.com, ViacomCBS, Michigan State University, Skyword, Richemont, the NBA, Versant Health, Verint Systems Inc., NBCUniversal, Teachers College Columbia University, PPL Corporation, TechBridge, Inc., Ramp, District of Columbia - Office of the Attorney General, CSU - Global Campus, Strategic Staffing Experts, LLC, Smithfield Foods, Banner Health, Quartet Health