Ensure your organization is a leader in security and compliance readiness solutions, and is helping enterprises in regulated industries accelerate the adoption of a hybrid cloud model and securely migrate and run the business and mission critical vmware workloads in the public cloud.
More Uses of the Hybrid Cloud Toolkit:
- Provide technical leadership to project managers and stakeholders about migrating and transitioning applications to Cloud based services and operating and maintaining applications once migrated.
- Establish a working relationships between with other AWS account team members as Technical Account Managers, Business Development Managers and others to achieve the best result for the customer.
- Use your knowledge platform as a service offerings in the market, cloud application architecture and best practices, API management, Microservices, DevOps, Data Modernization and cloud integration suites to advise your clients on the hybrid cloud journey and multi speed IT .
- Ensure your organization thrives on ensuring Information Technology Systems and business services Stability and Resiliency for world class operational excellence, to support a hybrid cloud based, modern delivery oriented fast paced, successful business.
- Drive all technical design and execution activities for moving existing on premise infrastructure, server workloads, data and applications to the cloud IaaS and PaaS architectures.
- Ensure you lead and contribute to the development, maintenance, and usage of deployment and task automation (OS, database services, virtual networks, or other platform services).
- Be accountable for contributing to a high performing team that delivers consumable, standardized hybrid cloud infrastructure services and solutions (resilient, high quality, highly automated and up to date).
- Be accountable for driving customer delight often requires a great variety of consulting flexibility, and your practice leads with application strategy consulting, application architecture, and data enablement.
- Together with internal technical and business teams, external partners, and customers, identify, build, and develop the customer facing and technical features of solutions to take to market.
- Design and set standards for setup related to computing, storing and securing environments while leveraging an infrastructure as code approach for a hybrid cloud environment.
- Ensure you have programmatic leadership in place and accountable, driving partner enablement and collaboration with marketing, sales and other stakeholder teams.
- Collaborate with other network architects to provide integrated network solutions that incorporate wireless and wired access, data center and hybrid cloud connectivity, remote access, and network security.
- Security devops integrating secure development best practices and methodologies into development and deployment processes; response and recover to security incidents using a standard workflow that limits damage and reduces recovery time and cost.
- Monitor key competitors in the areas of security and compliance enabling you to develop go to market strategy for the Cloud portfolio, tying it into the broader Hybrid Cloud strategy.
- Be accountable for creating aspirational goals and partnering closely with consumer and revenue Product and Engineering to identify and execute on a roadmap that unlock capabilities for your partner organizations.
Want to know how to improve the maturity of the business processes around Hybrid Cloud? Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hybrid Cloud Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hybrid Cloud related project.
Download the Toolkit and experience the Three Steps that will take you from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hybrid Cloud specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hybrid Cloud Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hybrid Cloud improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- What happens when packets arrive out of order due to cloud bypass kicking in, as a large number of packets is in transit on the previous route while later packets take the shorter route?
- Have you considered a transition period with a hybrid infrastructure, where some users would have email in the Cloud and the majority would remain on the local Exchange server?
- Does the vendor offer a cloud or nothing ultimatum rather than giving you choices of a cloud solution, an on-premise solution, or a hybrid combination, on your terms?
- Are there custom applications that would need to migrate to cloud (in the case of a whole-sale IT infrastructure migration), or will a hybrid approach be needed?
- Do you have a hybrid model, with a Wireless Controller in the cloud configured as a secondary controller for access points joined on a private cloud?
- Does your service provider offer the choice of a cloud-based firewall services, managed on-premise firewall services, or hybrid deployment models?
- Is there the flexibility to develop a hybrid solution employing both on-premises and cloud storage while keeping control of your data?
- How can enterprises hope to manage a hybrid cloud/edge architecture whilst still ensuring optimum performance and availability?
- How would new cloud services (whether private, public, or hybrid) affect your organizations technology, processes, and people?
- Has your organization had any issues with your cloud provider(s), whether supporting your private, public and/or hybrid cloud?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hybrid Cloud book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Hybrid Cloud self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hybrid Cloud Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hybrid Cloud areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hybrid Cloud Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hybrid Cloud projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hybrid Cloud Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Hybrid Cloud project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: Do the products created live up to the necessary quality?
- Planning Process Group: Is the Hybrid Cloud project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Variance Analysis: Are there externalities from having some customers, even if they are unprofitable in the short run?
- Procurement Audit: Are criteria and sub-criteria set suitable to identify the tender that offers best value for money?
- Quality Audit: How well do you think your organization engages with the outside community?
- Procurement Audit: Are the official minutes written in a clear and concise manner?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Hybrid Cloud project via agreements?
- Quality Management Plan: How effectively was the Quality Management Plan applied during Hybrid Cloud project Execution?
- Procurement Audit: How do you address the risk of fraud and corruption?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Hybrid Cloud project management strategy been established?
Step-by-step and complete Hybrid Cloud Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hybrid Cloud project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hybrid Cloud project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hybrid Cloud project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hybrid Cloud project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hybrid Cloud project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hybrid Cloud project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hybrid Cloud project with this in-depth Hybrid Cloud Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hybrid Cloud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hybrid Cloud and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hybrid Cloud investments work better.
This Hybrid Cloud All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.